Write Articles for Science Club Journal

In summary, the speaker started a science club at their public library and created a journal for it. However, the members are not knowledgeable or interested in writing articles for the journal. The speaker is asking for others to contribute articles on various topics to be mailed to them. These articles can be used for discussions or for members to learn on their own. The speaker also mentions the possibility of including articles from physicspost.com with the author's permission.
Turtle
I started a science club at my public library and I also made a "journal" for it. The problem is the members know very little and don't care to write articles ( they will read it though) so I am asking if people here can write articles for it. It can be on anything, Physics, Chemistry, Cryptozoology, Mathematics, Computer Science etc.
The articles can be mailed to me at physicsmathiscool@yahoo.com

Physics news on Phys.org
You mean for someone to write articles so you can discuss them? What is the purpose of the articles in the club? Thanks!

Some may be disscuss or some may just be used for the members to learn by themself.

Take a look at physicspost.com.

If you get the author's permission, you probably can include them...

1. What is the purpose of writing articles for a science club journal?

The purpose of writing articles for a science club journal is to share scientific knowledge and discoveries with other members of the club and the wider community. It allows for the dissemination of ideas and promotes critical thinking and discussion among peers.

2. How can I contribute to the science club journal?

There are several ways to contribute to the science club journal, including conducting research and experiments, writing articles, creating illustrations or infographics, and editing and reviewing submissions from other members. You can also suggest topics for future articles or volunteer to help with the publication process.

3. What types of articles are suitable for the science club journal?

The science club journal welcomes a variety of articles, including research papers, literature reviews, opinion pieces, and interviews with scientists. The articles should be based on scientific principles and be well-researched and well-written. They can also include visuals such as graphs, charts, and images to enhance understanding.

4. How can I ensure the accuracy of my article for the science club journal?

To ensure the accuracy of your article, it is essential to gather information from reliable sources, such as peer-reviewed journals or reputable scientific organizations. You should also double-check your facts and figures and cite your sources properly. It is also helpful to have your article reviewed by other members of the science club before submitting it for publication.

5. Can I publish my article in other journals or publications after it has been published in the science club journal?

Yes, you can publish your article in other journals or publications after it has been published in the science club journal. However, it is essential to check the policies of the other journals or publications to ensure that they allow for previously published material. You should also acknowledge the science club journal as the original publisher of the article.