Jon Stewart-Bush-Kerry Who would you vote for

• News
  • Thread starter Tom McCurdy
  • Start date
In summary, Jon Stewart is a comedian and host of Comedy Central's Daily Show. Some people would vote for him as president because they think he would be funny in that role. Others prefer Arnold Schwarzenegger over Bush. Some people voted for Bush because his wife says he's funny, but they haven't actually seen Jon Stewart. There is a movie about Jon Stewart's plan for winning peace in Iraq and someone else mentions other potential candidates such as Badnarik, Cobb, and Nader. However, most people are voting for those who have a chance of winning, not just for comedic value.

Who Would You Vote Fort?

• Total voters
Tom McCurdy
Jon Stewart-Bush-Kerry Who would you vote for?

Jon Stewart is the host of comedy central's daily show

edit: fort should read for

Physics news on Phys.org
I'll cave. He'd make a hilarious prez. :p

who voted kerry? hang that fool!

j/k- but I'd take arnold shwartzeneggar over Bush!

EDIT: I see the poll's been updated since-someone actually voted for Bush? apparently some people don't get the comedic value of this poll and need to watch CNN just a tad less :rolleyes:

Last edited:
who voted for Bush is a better question

I voted BuSh, cause Laura says he's really very funny...and well, I don't watch much TV so I've never even SEEEEENNNN this stewart guy...
I think you guys should unplug the set and put a halt to the induction!

go jon stewart go!

people might actually listen to the president's radio address then.

Jon stewart also is very intelligent and witty I suggest watching the movie posted

I like John Stewart's plan for winning the peace in Iraq...more cupcakes!

kat said:
I voted BuSh, cause Laura says he's really very funny...

Yeah! Those whacky librarians sure know how to pick 'em! :smile: :smile: :smile:

What about Badnarik, Cobb, and Nader?

It was a vote for people who COULD actually win the election... haha

kat said:
I voted BuSh, cause Laura says he's really very funny...and well, I don't watch much TV so I've never even SEEEEENNNN this stewart guy...
I think you guys should unplug the set and put a halt to the induction!

That explains a lot.

Related to Jon Stewart-Bush-Kerry Who would you vote for

1. Who is Jon Stewart?

Jon Stewart is a comedian, political commentator, and television host. He is best known for hosting the satirical news program "The Daily Show" on Comedy Central.

2. Who is George W. Bush?

George W. Bush is a former American politician and businessman who served as the 43rd President of the United States from 2001 to 2009. He is a member of the Republican Party.

3. Who is John Kerry?

John Kerry is an American politician and diplomat who served as the 68th United States Secretary of State from 2013 to 2017. He was also a United States Senator from Massachusetts from 1985 to 2013 and the Democratic nominee for President in 2004.

4. What is the connection between Jon Stewart, George W. Bush, and John Kerry?

Jon Stewart often made jokes and commentary about both George W. Bush and John Kerry during his time as host of "The Daily Show." He also interviewed both men on his show during the 2004 presidential election.

5. Who would you vote for in a hypothetical election between Jon Stewart, George W. Bush, and John Kerry?

As a scientist, I cannot publicly endorse a political candidate. However, it is important for individuals to research and carefully consider the policies and qualifications of each candidate before making a decision on who to vote for.