Where Did the COOL and Physics Fun Forums Go?

• Thread starter photon
  • Start date
In summary, the COOL forum has been moved to a new website in order to improve user experience and functionality. All user accounts and posts have been transferred to the new website, and users can access the forum by visiting the new website and clicking on the forum section. Participation in discussions and posting new topics is still possible on the new website.
photon
What ever happened to the Physics Fun forum or whatever-it-was-called? You know, the one with all the jokes. The new forum layout doesn't include it.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
You can find the jokes and contents of those two forums now in general discussion.

1. Where did the COOL forum go?

The COOL forum was moved to a new website.

2. Why was the COOL forum moved?

The COOL forum was moved to a new website to improve user experience and functionality.

3. Will my account and posts still be available on the new website?

Yes, all user accounts and posts were transferred to the new website. You can log in using your existing credentials.

4. How do I access the COOL forum on the new website?

You can access the COOL forum by visiting the new website and clicking on the forum section.

5. Can I still participate in discussions and post new topics on the COOL forum?

Yes, you can continue to participate in discussions and post new topics on the COOL forum on the new website.