Too Dark User CP/Review Subscribed Threads - Page Switch Issue

• Thread starter maximus
  • Start date
In summary, The user is having trouble seeing the page switch button on the bottom of the subscribed threads page. They also mention that they have recently discovered they have multiple pages of other posts. They suggest moving the reload button in the Who's Online section to the top for convenience. Another user offers a solution by pressing the refresh button on the browser. The original user thanks the creator for the design but suggests making it stand out more. They also mention not wanting to overwhelm the creator with work. The conversation ends with a playful banter about shadows and light.
maximus
in user cp/review subscribed threads- the page switch thing on the bottom is too dark to see. i only recently learned i have like five pages of other posts. (i was wondering what happened to them!)

i know this is a small detail but hey, every little bit helps!

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi maximus,

Thank you for your comment. I plan on making some more skins for PF sometime this summer, allowing you to choose which one you want.

oh, and another small, seemingly nitpickny thing: in Who's Online it would help if the Reload This Page icon was at the top instead of the bottom so you wouldn't have to scroll down every time.

don't mean to be annoying, just trying to help! :wink:

so you wouldn't have to scroll down every time.

You can press reload/refresh on your browser alternatively.

I welcome the darkness and different colors compared to sciforums... but that is only my opinion. Thanks Greg, just don't overload yourself with work ok?:smile:

Originally posted by Shadow
I welcome the darkness and different colors compared to sciforums... but that is only my opinion. Thanks Greg, just don't overload yourself with work ok?:smile:

of course a Shadow would preferr the darkness! but it's not that it's dark really, it just blends in with its background.

of course a Shadow would preferr the darkness!

One might think this but, there must be light to have a shadow.

What is the issue with the "Too Dark User CP/Review Subscribed Threads - Page Switch"?

The issue is that the page switch function on the User CP and Review Subscribed Threads pages appears to be too dark, making it difficult to read or navigate.

Why is this issue occurring?

This issue is occurring due to a coding or design error, causing the page switch function to display with a dark background.

Is this issue affecting all users?

Yes, this issue appears to be affecting all users who access the User CP and Review Subscribed Threads pages.

Is there a fix for this issue?

At this time, there is no official fix for this issue. However, some users have reported that changing their browser's theme or clearing their cache has helped to improve the visibility of the page switch function.

Will this issue be resolved in the future?

We cannot confirm if or when this issue will be resolved. However, our team is aware of the issue and is working to find a solution as soon as possible.