Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Eugene Levy. NYM

• Thread starter bbg5000
  • Start date
In summary, there is a new action/comedy movie called New York Minute featuring Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and Eugene Levy. The conversation also mentions a website called liquidgeneration.com that has a funny cartoon of the Olsen twins. Additionally, there is a poll about which character in the movie the person resembles the most.
bbg5000
Have you heard about the new movie staring the fabulously talented Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen? Also the very comedic Eugene Levy? It's called New York Minute, an action/comedy coming soon to a theater near you! Check out this AWESOME site!

Physics news on Phys.org
Wow! Thanks for that link!

I think it's so cool that those two always coincidently get to play sisters!

I had trouble with the poll, though. I couldn't decide if the New York Minute character I most resembled was 1.Jane 2.Roxy or 3.The dog. I'll have to think about it.

wow that's really gay. speaking of mary-kate and ashley, go to www.liquidgeneration.com , they have this really funny cartoon of them

1. Who are Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen?

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are American actresses, fashion designers, and businesswomen. They rose to fame as child stars in the television series "Full House" and have since built a successful fashion empire.

2. What is Eugene Levy known for?

Eugene Levy is a Canadian actor, comedian, and writer. He is best known for his roles in the American Pie film series, the television series "Schitt's Creek", and his work with director Christopher Guest in mockumentary films like "Best in Show" and "A Mighty Wind".

3. Where is NYM located?

NYM, or New York Minute, is a fashion brand founded by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. The brand is based in New York City and is known for its luxury women's clothing and accessories.

4. How did Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen get started in fashion?

After ending their acting careers in the early 2000s, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen started their own fashion label, The Row. They later expanded to other brands such as Elizabeth and James and Olsenboye. Their fashion empire now includes clothing, accessories, and fragrances.

5. Is Eugene Levy related to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen?

No, Eugene Levy is not related to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. They have worked together in the film "New York Minute", but they do not share any familial relation.