Who is the Winner of Teh Arnold? :smile:

• News
  • Thread starter pace
  • Start date
In summary, Arnie won the election because he appealed to the Republican Party and they voted for him because they thought he would lose. Heil Der Gropenfuhrer!
pace
oh wow! He Won! [?] :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by pace
oh wow! He Won! [?] :smile:

Calm please! Arnie has damaged heart from steroids and any arousal can be finishing touch to heart attack.

was there ever any doubt? Personally, I'd have preferred the stripper

Heil Der Gropenfuhrer!

Gropenfuhrer. Gropenfuhrer.

That's rich.

Originally posted by Zantra
was there ever any doubt? Personally, I'd have preferred the stripper

I was planning to move to CA, but Arnold got elected...

I voted no on the recall:frown: How can someone who sexually harassed women for over 30 years, who has no political experience, who wouldn't even debate without getting the questions in advance, win a ****ing election? Oh, that's right, Republicans.

Originally posted by Zantra
was there ever any doubt?

What do I know living from here. He always was kinda cute though, so it doesn't surprise me so much from that point of view.
He made action look nice in a strange way, and that's quite an achievement I think.

But a politican is a politican, and he's an actor darnit!lol Although, every strong man has a stronger woman beside him, isn't that what they say

Ahnold has stated that he would run the state like a business.

If I were "CEO" of California, I would say that the business is too big. I'd downsize. I'm not talking about state employees; I'm talking about the whole state. Thirty percent of you clean out your homes and get out. The guard will show you the way to Oregon.

Real estate prices are out of this world, chronic power and water shortages, worst traffic in the country, and he wants to attract more business. California needs less people, not more business.

Njorl

You know, something like that almost happened once. In 1941 the citizens of the northern-most counties of California got sick and tired of being ignored by the bigshot politicians in Sacramento. They had bad roads, bad water, bad everything, because they just didn't count to the governor and statehouse. So they got together and announced that they were seceding from the state of California. One or two adjacent counties of Oregon joined them in common cause. They wrote a declaration of independence from California and Oregon, and named themselves the free state of Jefferson. Newspaper reporters and newsreel cinematographers rushed up there and caught the big rally and announcement on film. In those days, movie film took days to get developed, but the plan was to run the story the following week. Just then, the Japanese Imperial Navy attacked Pearl Harbor and the whole thing was quietly suppressed and forgotten.

Originally posted by RageSk8
I voted no on the recall:frown: How can someone who sexually harassed women for over 30 years, who has no political experience, who wouldn't even debate without getting the questions in advance, win a ****ing election? Oh, that's right, Republicans.
Speaks well of the alternative, huh?

You can tell the disease that is America politics by this election. The Repugnicans put him in for purely political motives, and really don't6 care what happens to teh people of California.

I love the people who yell at actors in political positions, especially when they're the same people who voted for Reagan.

Originally posted by Beren
I love the people who yell at actors in political positions, especially when they're the same people who voted for Reagan.
Or when they have someone promoting a book complaining about celebrities speaking out on politics, and then endorse an actor for public office. Or when they say that a former NATO commander is less qualified for public office than the guy who made Commando.

Speaks well of the alternative, huh?

Don't get me wrong, I am sure as hell not a Davis fan, but come on now? Arnold?

I agree, I think McClintock should have won. The reason he didn't is that people don't want to vote for candidates they think will lose, but that's the irony, most people liked him better, and if they had just voted for him they would have gotten what they wanted. I don't know how people can be so stupid, our political system is so simple.

Originally posted by Jonathan
I agree, I think McClintock should have won. The reason he didn't is that people don't want to vote for candidates they think will lose, but that's the irony, most people liked him better, and if they had just voted for him they would have gotten what they wanted. I don't know how people can be so stupid, our political system is so simple.
Follow the money?

Follow the action ?

Maybe if everything went to hell they're just going to say:

" Oh boy, at least we had a great time watching Arnold as gouvernor, heh heh heh,... or was it great time watching him be elected."

Last edited:
Myself I am kinda curious about math, numbers like 'fifteen women' came out, and told of 'groping', makes me wonder how many other women got groped by this guy, and liked it!
You know, he is "famous", he is a "movie star", the "thrill of a lifetime", (And NO! I do not agree with groping! at all) but I am, none the less, curious as to how many/much the number on the other side would be, any guesses?

1. Who is the winner of "Hey Arnold!"?

The winner of "Hey Arnold!" is subjective and based on personal opinions. There is no official winner in the show.

2. Did Arnold ever confess his love to Helga?

Yes, in the final episode "The Journal," Arnold reads a love letter from Helga where she confesses her feelings for him. However, he does not directly confess his love to her in the show.

3. What happened to Arnold's parents?

In the episode "Parents Day," it is revealed that Arnold's parents were explorers and disappeared on a trip to the fictional country of San Lorenzo. It is implied that they may still be alive and searching for a way back home.

4. How old is Arnold?

Arnold's age is never explicitly stated in the show. However, the creator of "Hey Arnold!" has confirmed that he is around nine years old.

5. Will there be a "Hey Arnold!" movie sequel?

Yes, a sequel movie called "Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie" was released in 2017, which continues the story of Arnold's parents and their journey in San Lorenzo.