Reality and Energy: Exploring Others' Views

In summary, this person believes that reality is a physical representation of energy, and that anything that can be done physically or mentally "imposible" is because they have honed their own energy to do that. They also mention that reality may not be scientific, but it is part of existence nonetheless.
Mentat,
There is no specfic state that we can try for.
Trying the the very opposite of what we are doing.
This is why I keep saying that we must be accepting. We quiten our minds and sit passively willing to listen and observe, willing to accept whatever we are shown or given. We let go and let happen whatever will happen. It is my understanding that we will be given that which we need and can accept and handle at the moment. We can contemplate something or nothing. We can have a specific question in mind; but, we cannot try to see or do or reach anything specific.
It is like a baby learning to walk. We start out learning to stand up without support not running across the room.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Royce
I have never used drugs so I casn not testify to their effectiveness. I personally wouldn't trust anything I saw or found while under the influence of drugs.
Meditation can bring use closer to the mind of God but what I really think that is does is makes us conscious of our connection and oneness with reality as well as seeing and being in a different reality than we are use to seeing and being in during our everyday normal material lives. It is the same reality, there is only one, but we are able to percieve it differently. This different perception seems or feels more complete and more right than our normal reality.

But living in this "dream world" (if you'll forgive the term) could put one in danger of losing their common sense, could it not? Aside from this, what makes you think that this new reality is the right one instead of the one that we live our day-to-day lives in? Isn't that just what a person on drugs might think?

Mentat,
There is no specfic state that we can try for.
Trying the the very opposite of what we are doing.
This is why I keep saying that we must be accepting. We quiten our minds and sit passively willing to listen and observe, willing to accept whatever we are shown or given. We let go and let happen whatever will happen. It is my understanding that we will be given that which we need and can accept and handle at the moment. We can contemplate something or nothing. We can have a specific question in mind; but, we cannot try to see or do or reach anything specific.
It is like a baby learning to walk. We start out learning to stand up without support not running across the room.

Hmmm...but again I wonder, isn't this complacency and acceptance somewhat dangerous? Isn't it like a person under the influence of drugs, just accepting his "new reality" as being real?

One, it is not complacency, it is letting go and letting happen what will happen rather than trying to force thing to happen by our will while meditating.
Two, it does not do away with common sense but enhances it and brings understanding to why it is common sense.
Three, there is no danger as we know that it is true or false we know real from illusion and distraction. If you ever experience it you will know what I'm talking about.

Mr.R.P.(sorry about the typo before) "No Problemo"...(thanks)
I was going to say that I didn't use drugs other than caffine, nicotine, sugar, chocolate and occasionally alcohol but I left it out for brevity's sake. Me too!
Read about what you experienced brought to mind the Druids and others who thought or felt the all such thinks conainded or were spirits. To me what you experience is the oneness of all life and its interaction. In other threads I have related my experiences with raising tomatoes.
If we are in touch with our selves and life we become aware of the responses of plants etc and come to realize that they too in there own way are conscious and aware. I have said this before in other threads.
We may not want to get into metaphysics but I don't think that it can be avoided. Much of reality is subjective as well as much of it being spiritual. You will have no problem with me trying to make you prove subjective experiences. Anyway since all that exists is material or a product of material then subjectivity must also be material so Mentat should have no problem with it either.:wink:
Thanks appreciate that but I would still stay away from the metaphysical that I know for personal reasons (that 'tree' post "caught up to me" in less then one day, God's Grace, "No Problemo" though...) and the simplicity that some of it is outside of the normal realm of thoughts of most people, no need for them to ever (even so little as) think like that, or about such things.

But I like what you also stated, (below you post, quoted herein) makes me think of the things in my life like the cross country skiing that I used to be able to indulge in, and arouses reminders of the times leaving the house around 9.30/10.00 Am, skiing to a restaurant to have lunch, ("Soup and a Sandwich" waaaaaay before it was 'popular') getting back home around 4.00/4.30 Pm, skied 24 miles through the forests, remember thinking that I was doing more work, "skiing" through the forest, then some of the very labour intensive employments that I had had, and yet loving it...how long it took me to "train" to be able to do that, as I had only started cross country skiing when I was 16, here I was in my mid twenties making 24 miles in a day. (No! not even close to what Olympic "Cross country Skiers" can do, Women too)

All that time I had had with this really good circulation going on in the midst of this intense physical training, (Feeds the brain, well!) and the thought processes, the sensitivity of the body to nutritional needs in such endevours, learning times...still going on, Thank God for that! (IMHO)

Last edited:
One, it is not complacency, it is letting go and letting happen what will happen rather than trying to force thing to happen by our will while meditating.

What's the difference?

Two, it does not do away with common sense but enhances it and brings understanding to why it is common sense.

Interesting. Can you expound on this point a little, please?

Three, there is no danger as we know that it is true or false we know real from illusion and distraction. If you ever experience it you will know what I'm talking about.

So we do know whether something is part of the illusion or whether it is real?

Mentat,
Complacency connotates self satisfaction or unawareness of a lack. If one were complacent then one would feel or have no need to meditate or ask questions. Being quiet and passively receptive is not the same as complacency.

Common sense is usually taken to mean that something makes sense without knowing the reason why it makes sense. It is , or usually thought of, as being intuitively obvious. At times while meditating or afterwards while digesting that which was experienced, we often see the reasoning behind something that is accepted as true or is intuitively obvious.
This is not a really good example of understanding common sense but it will give you an idea of what I'm talking about. The bible says that the sins of the father will be visited upon the sons for three generations. This is usually thought of to mean that when the father sins his sons will be guilty of the sin too and held accountable for the sins of the father. It is my understanding that what this really means is that when a father sins it is out of ignorance or character flaw. If the father does not have the knowledge or character to teach his sons differently, he can't teach what he himself does not have or know, then his sons too will be lacking and it will take three generations for that lack to be made up for or done away with. The first is an example of a fearful avenging God of the old testament the latter an example of a loving and understanding God of the new testament who knows and realizes how life on Earth works.
I came to this different view and interpetation while meditating.

Yes, usually while meditating we know that something is true or not, whether it is real or an illusion and whether it is meaningful and relevant or merely a distraction. It has a different feel or flavor to it. Even if we want something to be true or meaningful and get hungup with a distraction, deep down inside we know it for what it is and eventually have to let it go and face what is real and true not what we want to be real or true.
There is no place to hide from the light or the truth. We all stand naked before our God with our souls bared for him to see all. Yet, there is no shame nor guilt unless we ourselves cling to it for our own personal reasons. God understands and loves us God does not condemn nor punish us. We do that to ourselves. God does not forgive us as no forgivness is necessary where there is understanding and love. It is only for us to forgive ourselves as well as others.
This I know as true and this is part of what I have been shown.

Last edited:
(SNIP) There is no place to hide from the light or the truth. We all stand naked before our God with our souls bared for him to see all. Yet, there is no shame nor guilt unless we ourselves cling to it for our own personal reasons. God understands and loves us God does not condemn nor punish us. We do that to ourselves. (SNoP)
Amen.

As is the nature of my life, this...
originally posted par moi
(SNIP) skied 24 miles through the forests (SNoP)
Apparently I erred in my math, it is 24 KMS not miles...but it is interesting to me that it really isn't the distance that counts, (it is, but just not that much) it is the time, as what was going on at that point in time in my life, three/four years after I had finished Puberty, learning something called "Meditation In Motion", sort of like "In the Zone" (I suppose) but really an internal learning that cannot be found in any books (other then the "book within") and is only there, for people, when they are ready, if at all as some will never know it.

Other than the interpretation that the experience implies god (and the other theistic interpretations), I have to agree with Royce. The term that pops to my mind, rather than common sense, is clarity of thought.

Back some thirty years ago, I had tried hallucinogens. They do have the power to help you understand your own mind, but they are a double edged sword. It is extremely easy to fall into the trap of using them simply as entertainment or escape. Also, the fact that they alter the way your mind normally works, on such a basic level, leaves you with more insights into how your mind works on the drugs, than off. I had known many, many people that used them back in the 60s, 70s, few, if any attained any understanding.

Meditation is a much more solid path to understanding how your mind works, to clarity of thought and action, and to accepting that which cannot be changed. It's much harder and slower, but something whose results can be trusted.

Last edited:
Originally posted by radagast
Other than the interpretation that the experience implies god (and the other theistic interpretations), I have to agree with Royce. The term that pops to my mind, rather than common sense, is clarity of thought.

Alright, I contemplated the difference of common sense and clarity of thought for a while, but I am not seeing a prerogative that alters any application of the two. Would you care to help clarify and reach a consensus that juxtaposes the differences?

Thank you.

Originally posted by radagast
(SNIP) Meditation is a much more solid path to understanding how your mind works, to clarity of thought and action, and to accepting that which cannot be changed. It's much harder and slower, but something whose results can be trusted. (SNoP)
Yup!

The 'path' is the thing that is what most people are on, but don't realize, and it is important to realize not just the reward of the learning of "self" forgiveness (Always only in God's light!) but that the entrance to that path begins in the learning of Forgiveness of 'others' first, and foremost.

It is a clear aspect of what knowledge of a "Truth" enables, "Solidity of Path" (knowledge) even in the dark. (neat!)

Mr. P,
Two thing to add rather than dispute or disagree.
1. it is the path and our travels along it that is the important process, not the goal or the end of the path that is the most important. It is only while traveling along our paths that we learn and grow and we each have our own path and travel at our own rate. I know that you know this. I put it down only so that others can know.
2. Forgin=ving others is the easy part; but, just, if not more, important is forgiving ourselves. This is the hardest part for me, learning to fortgive myself. Do all of you find this as hard as I do or am I merely harder and more unforgiving of myself. Only through self forgiveness can we find true peace and harmony with in.

radagast,
In my mind clarity of thought and common sense go hand in hand but are not necessarily the same thing. In fact I think that if we should achive true clarity of thought, common sense would become meaningless and be replaced with understanding and harmony. I am having trouble with the term common sense, what does it mean? Does it differ for each of us or is it cultural or societal? How would I best answere Mentat's question? Common sense was just that, common and accepted. I never thought much about it.

(SNIP) Forgin=ving others is the easy part; but, just, if not more, important is forgiving ourselves. This is the hardest part for me, learning to fortgive myself. Do all of you find this as hard as I do or am I merely harder and more unforgiving of myself. Only through self forgiveness can we find true peace and harmony with in.
(SNoP)
Myself, I found self acceptance worked. don't know if I always forgive myself, but rather, try to find "self acceptance" from the lesson(s) that (obviously) needed to be learned. (by me/myself)

It's sort of like if I can learn, well enough, from it, to not repeat it, then I can accept it...it was what I needed to learn...

Yeah, acceptance is the first step. Then embracing it. I think that this would be your accepting it as a lesson that you needed to learn. The last step is letting it go so that it no longer has any effect on us. It no longer has any guilt or shame attached to it but is simply a memory of a lesson learned or experience that makes us who and what we are.
I think that I suppressed so much of this stuff while young that I never dealt with it at the time. Now I have to dig it up and figure out what it meant to me at the time and why. Once I understand then I can deal with it. Often the hardest part is figuring out what the hell this is all about and why should it surface now. It usually is so trivial and in consequential that I don't know why it is still there in the first place.
It is meditation that brings all of this and other things to mind or consciousness and shows me how to deal with it. It isn't always easy and often puzzling at first.

Royce, it is the value of your education, as it is now the value of your time, to you...keep going, you'll get there...

Thanks Mr. P., I know but at times it seems such a long road to travel. At other times I'm amazed at how far I've come. It all ways surprises me at how much junk and negative trash that I brought with me from my childhood and younger years. I've gotten rid of, let go, so much that i be gin to think that I've gotten rid of it all more pops up that I don't even consciously remember full of emotional content that I didn't even know it or I had.

Praise be to logic!

Hello everyone!

I was quite enterntained by this thread.
However, it really surprises me that the
only truly objective and scientifically
rigorous person here is Mumeishi!

Gosh, all of this misunderstanding in
Quantum Mechanics about the duality
of the particles brought forward
silly notions of consciosness being
able to alter reality. Yes, from initial
explanation of particle duality, you could
possibly derive that, but the thing is that
the definition of uncertainty was flawed.

For all of you who still think that particle
does not exist until it is measured - here is
the breaking news! READ MORE ON QUANTUM PHYSICS!
NOT METAPHYSICS. I understand that hoaky stuff is
much more fascinating, but it is just that - hoaky!
As for the particle uncertainty - the particles are
not necessarily particles, but rather waves with
unique qualities. Basically, if you want to see an
electron as a particle you will, but the more you try
to define it as a particle, the less you can define it
as a wave, and vice versa. There is nothing magical here,
it is just the challange of describing quantum physics by
the means of classical physics.

As for chi and other seemingly superhuman feats in
martial arts - it is just your ordinary kinetic and potential
energies combined with the power of suggestion.
And it is truly a fact - the most effective martial arts are
Ju-Jitsu, Judo, Boxing/Kickboxing. Karate to some extent.
But all the fancy Aikido, Kung-fu, etc. - they don't
work in the real world. Watch the UFC competition - the
best example of what works and what does not.

Have any of you joined the army? They don't teach fancy
stuff in there, they teach you what works - basic strikes,
grappling, and my favorite - eye-gouging.

If you are still a big believer in fancy, chi-oriented martial
arts that means that you haven't really been in a decent fight.

Bash me, trash me, argue with me, but what I have stated
here are for the most part real life facts. Tough to deal
with for some, but REAL nonetheless.

P.S. Do they speak English in Nova Scotia? Doesn't seem like it.

Last edited:
Thanks Mr. P., I know but at times it seems such a long road to travel. At other times I'm amazed at how far I've come. It all ways surprises me at how much junk and negative trash that I brought with me from my childhood and younger years. I've gotten rid of, let go, so much that i be gin to think that I've gotten rid of it all more pops up that I don't even consciously remember full of emotional content that I didn't even know it or I had.
Perhaps it is because it really isn't 'trash' (or junk) but something that you could "stand to learn something from", maybe that is why it comes back, repetitvely, maybe you have missed an important lesson from one, or more, (or NOT) of them.
Maybe/Perhaps not...

Originally posted by ambient
(SNIP) I was quite enterntained by this thread.
rigorous person here is Mumeishi! (SNoP)
Ahem, all this is "subjective testimony" as is (in the end) all Science, what I suspect(ed) was being attempted (herein) was simply describing, or a description, of, reality...we tried to comply...
(SNIP) P.S. Do they speak English in Nova Scotia? Doesn't seem like it. (SNoP)
Yes they do, why do you ask? may I ask?

Mr. P.,
Most I think that it is unresolved isses that are coming up. which of couirse contains unlearned lessons to be learned. Its like cleaning house, not spring cleaning in this case, more like fall cleaning. We all have to go through it to one degree or another. It is also a source of distraction as I/we get hung up on some things that happened long ago.
It is not that I dispare; but, more to let others know that they are not alone and that they can get through it. Meditation can be and ussually is painful though we may not know the source of the pain.
Once through it even partially we begin to reep the benefits of inner knowledge and peace. Once we let go of the negative things like rage, anger, shame, and guilt we are filled instead with truth, light, peace and yes even joy. The negatives are gone forever and can no longer hurt or harm us just and the peace and harmony are forever.

Royce, I agree, from experiance...God's Grace, in my life...
(as it is in all lives)

Hello everyone!

I was quite enterntained by this thread.
rigorous person here is Mumeishi!

Hey, what are you trying to say? http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sauer/angry-smiley-019.gif [Broken]

Bash me, trash me, argue with me, but what I have stated
here are for the most part real life facts. Tough to deal
with for some, but REAL nonetheless.

Well, inspite of the fact that I agree with your conclusion (even if not with your method of presentation), I must mention that there are still serious scientists who are working toward a theory of "quantum consciousness". I may think such an attempt is foolish, when the mathematics of QM work just fine to describe the physics without conciousness ever even being mentioned, but anyone who thinks they can make it work is entitled to try.

ambient, it would do you much good to cease stating scientific knowledge as though it were fact. The Scientific Method is not designed so that one might preach absolute truth, but is (instead) very plastic and changeable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Originally posted by Mentat

ambient, it would do you much good to cease stating scientific knowledge as though it were fact. The Scientific Method is not designed so that one might preach absolute truth, but is (instead) very plastic and changeable.
Well said Mentat, I'm proud of you. This is so much better than your devil's advocate facade.

To Mentat:

Actually, after reading this thread again, I've
realized that you are another person who can
make a very well stated and coherent point.

I agree that I should not word my posts in the
way that suggests that science provides us with
facts. I realize that science rather provides
us with approximations, with the most accurate
answers possible at the time, yet these answers
may not always be the absolute truth.

However, at this point in time they provide us
with the best tools to help us understand
reality. They are the best in the context of
objectivity.

I am not completely discounting the fact that
we do construct our own reality, for all I know
nothing but my very conciousness is real. But there
is a vast amount of evidence that can show that this
theory is wrong.

In the end, I believe that our belief system should be
based on the most plausible and sound approximations.
Which makes the probabilty of them being facts very high.

On the other hand, any notion that contradicts the
scientific norm and does not show much proof, is not
impossible, but rather improbable.

Ambient you do realize this is the "Metaphysics and Epistimology" forum, right? not QM or SR "rigor servile"...

Kinda funny you say that, Dr. David Suzuki's television show "The Nature of Things" did a show on just that topic, with Scientific measure of results ("method" {Metaphysical?} is as yet unmeasurable..) that would lend 'credance' to the idea that there is an as yet unmeasured aspect of the Human mind that HAS influence over matter, so until the method is measurable the results are argueably arguable...

A challenge? HUH?

and my favorite - eye-gouging.
Cheese, nice guy...

P.S. Do they speak English in Nova Scotia? Doesn't seem like it.
Asked you why you asked, they do, been there N S E & W ...

To Mr. Parsons:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A challenge? HUH?

What I mean is that at this stage in our development even
our language lacks proper terms for describing and
defining quantum physics. I am not quite sure what you were trying
to say by quoting my post.

As for the eye-gouging - it is a rather effective technique. That
or fist to the throat, solar plexes, kick to the knee of shin.
Kicking someone in the groin can be effective, but nowadays most
fighters anticipate it. Anyways, I am not an aggressive person,
actually I would do as much as I could to avoid a fight.

I asked whether they spoke English in Nova Scotia because "WOLF"
seems to have very superficial knowledge of the English language.
Now, I am not the best speller myself, but what he does on this
post is horrible, and it takes away from his credibility as well.

What I mean is that at this stage in our development even
our language lacks proper terms for describing and
defining quantum physics. I am not quite sure what you were trying
to say by quoting my post. Something like what you point out above, but adding in that, it can be done, and the English language is sufficient to do it...

As for the eye-gouging - it is a rather effective technique. That
or fist to the throat, solar plexes, kick to the knee of shin.
Kicking someone in the groin can be effective, but nowadays most
fighters anticipate it. Anyways, I am not an aggressive person,
actually I would do as much as I could to avoid a fight. Thanks for the clarification, as a LAST resort it might be needed to defend a life, but your saying it was Your "Favorite" leads people to believe otherwise...you can understand that, right?

I asked whether they spoke English in Nova Scotia because "WOLF"
seems to have very superficial knowledge of the English language.
Now, I am not the best speller myself, but what he does on this
post is horrible, and it takes away from his credibility as well.
It was a sort of vague reference and to impune the reputations of all Acadians, based upon your experience with one, well, tells clearly of your judgmental abilities(!)??

My apologies

quick apologies for my poor spelling for all who want to know i was in french for half os my education. so i have a hard time spelling in english but trust me what i speak of i know about. for if one knows not about something one should not speak of it and that is not this case i know what i speak of i just have a hard time converting it to written or typed work so my sincer apologies for all who have had a hard time reading my post.also my apologies for not posting in the past 2 weeks for i have been busy.i asure all who is reading that i will post more frequant more knowledgeable post and most of all easier to read.

To ambient

ambient this is for your RUDE,IGNORANT MOST BLATANT REMARKS I HAVE HEARD IN YEARS.Being a former student of a master whom had 21 black belts (including the ones you had named) and being told personaly by him that Nin-Jitsu,Central Kung-Fu and Adv tae-kwon-doe are The Top Ultimate martial arts and then for someone to say that the lowest rating martial arts in the world are "the only working ones" i actually must aplaud you...FOR GIVING ME THE GREATEST LAUGH I HAVE HAD IN YEARS...Then for you to argue what chi can do and for you to Disgrace it's very name the way you did...Tells me that you have no clue what chi is...And for one to speak of a subject they know nothing of is for one to venture unto the lions den blind...i am assuming that you have not that much fighting experience or you would not say that kung-fu and that other flashy stuff does not work...and even if you do have fighting experience i Garunte your experience is no where near mine...i am not a violent person but i do have experience from tournaments trust when i say that what you mostly what you described does not work...also when you said that only one person is speaking science in this thread, is well proving your ignorance furthur...incase you have not noticed some way this thread is under M-E-T-A-P-H-Y-S-I-C-S- and with that i am done if you wish to debate anything i have said then post or add me to msn if you have it ...my email is Tempestwolfmaxxedout@hotmail.com and if anyone else would like to talk about any of these subjects please feel free to do so

Again

Why is it that in a metaphysical thread ppl are speaking only in science and are refusing to except othjer posiblities?is it because they are afraid to seek out other sources of "true" info?or is that that science has "proven" this if so they i ask this ...How do you know science is right? where you there when it was proven?was there some omni potent force that came down and said "this is right? what i am saying is "why except but one truth when there could be many?"this is why i like metaphysics and "study" it(i used the quotes because you canot study metaphysics because it is a natural skill of simple questions and anwseres that lead to more questions but you can get better at it by "studying" it or using it as much as posible)because it excepts the posibilities of more then one definite answer.

Ambient it is rather simplistic to think that consciousness has anything to do with QM particle duality or waves with unique properties. Human beings seem to associate their own consciousness with an activity within the brain. The brain, like everything else, is simply a directed formation of basic particles designed in an irreducible complexity. Nothing indicates that these particle/wave properties can comprehend their surroundings or choose anything independently. You are correct in the concept of 'mind altering matter' being flawed.

Unfortunately wave with unique properties (acting sometimes like particles) should not appear to have independent wisdom or affect particles billions of light years away instantly. This violates the basic tenet of Einstein that nothing travels faster than the light photon. If anyone feels they have a solid hold on QM physics, they are very much mistaken.

There are so many imponderables in QM that are not yet known.

Condsider a profound mystery in biology that is not accounted for by classical assumptions. The average neuron consists of about 80 percent water and about 100,000 molecules. The brain contains about 10 billion cells, hence about 10x15 molecules. Each nerve cell in the brain receives an average of 10,000 connections from other brain cells, and the molecules within each cell are renewed about 10,000 times in a lifetime. We loose about 1,000 cells a day, so the total brain cell population is decimated by about 10 million cells, losing in the process some 100 billion cross-linkages. "And yet" "despite this ceaseless change of detail in the vast population of elements, our basic patterns of behavior, our memories, our sense of intergral existence as an individual, have retained there unitary continuity of pattern". All of the material used to express that pattern has disappeared, and yet the pattern still exist. What holds the pattern, if not matter? Classical physics tells us that atoms and electrons of the same type are undifferentiated. How do the atoms that compose memory know how to pass on the information? Because they most certainly do.

Another conundrum before i make my point, what happens, after a long days work of the human mind thinking, through quantum tunnelling to make all those synapses convert into memory. Upon leaving the wake state and entering the dream state all electrons in the brain are in a state. Upon leaving the dream state and entering the wake state in order for us to know who we are those same electrons would have to be in exactly the same state as the previous. If they were not, how is it that we do not wake up with a differnt personality or new reality?

Something is going on here that is affecting QM in a sub-quantum level. Everything indicates that these particle/wave properties can comprehend their surroundings or choose anything independently.
It appears mind and matter might be undifferentiated also.

Actually in my humble opinion, consciousness and awareness are not located within the brain or its billions of neuronal connections.

You have pointed out the problems in this metaphysics discussion. Some say that a part of this conundrum is found in those who have Alzheimers or injury to the brain. The human is no longer able to live in this physical world. The human consciousness slowly diminishes while in the 'brain' conscious awareness slowly disappears.

It appears that all our consciousness is within a giant holograph that not only creates our brain but its awareness of our everyday life and assumption of existence.

http://www.earthportals.com/hologram.html

This premis would explain many things. The apparent connection of all the particles of the universe or what is on the other side of our universe border or simply the questions you have posed can be answered by a super-holographic dimensional universe.

As time goes on, I think that we will begin to understand the true reality of existence minus our daily reality.

But this is only my opinion.

Attachments

• holorgram projector in the sky.jpg
    holorgram projector in the sky.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 410