Isn't it time for the annual EVO birthday fest?

• Thread starter Dr Transport
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo Time
In summary: I hope you don't mind, I'm going to go ahead and post this in the lame jokes thread.Happy Birthday, Evo!I hope you don't mind, I'm going to go ahead and post this in the lame jokes thread.
Dr Transport
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
Happy Birthday Evo

🥰🥰🥰

Likes Evo and Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
She turns 21 tomorrow (NZ time)! :D

Likes Evo
Likewise.

Likes Evo
Aahaha, Madam Speaker was 25 in 2017, 21 in 2018 and 22 in 2019. Now she's turning 21 again! What is happening?!

Likes Evo
StevieTNZ said:
Aahaha, Madam Speaker was 25 in 2017, 21 in 2018 and 22 in 2019. Now she's turning 21 again! What is happening?!
Time warp...

Likes Evo and StevieTNZ

Likes Dr Transport, Evo and berkeman
Have a "Happy Birthday" dear Evo and many many more!:biggrin:

Likes Evo
Happy 21st Birthday Evo!

Likes Evo
Happy birthday to you!

She is 16 (PF years)

• Haha
Likes davenn, Klystron, Evo and 1 other person
Happy Birthday, @Evo !

Likes Evo
Happy Happy Birthday!

Likes Evo
What do you get for the person who already has everything? Previous birthday gifts from the PF have included:
  • Chainsaw (don't ask)...
  • Optical Table
  • Mr. Fusion Coffee Maker (and DeLorean power source)
  • Vintage Vacuum Tube Tester (thank you @dlgoff )
  • Replacement Chainsaw (don't ask)...
  • Hoverboard
  • eBike
  • and my personal favorite, the Jet Pack last year (remember the party?!) :wideeyed:
Happy Birthday @Evo :smile:

1588171112121.png

• Love
Likes davenn and Evo
Awww, Thank you, all of you! I had forgotten, after you change age so many times, you start to lose track! :oldlaugh:

• Haha
Likes DennisN, pinball1970, Dr Transport and 6 others
Thursday, 30 April 2020

Dear The Hon Reverend Dr @Evo

Pursuant to Standing Order 155(a) of the Māori Parliament, I, Dr The Rt Hon StevieTNZ MD, hereby declare that the said Parliament make note of your birthday on the date observed in New Zealand’s time zone; and that the said Parliament also wish you a happy birthday.

Yours sincerely

Dr The Right Honourable StevieTNZ
Speaker of the Māori Parliament

Likes Evo and berkeman
Evo said:
Awww, Thank you, all of you! I had forgotten, after you change age so many times, you start to lose track! :oldlaugh:

Happy birthday!

2a3d909d490a19b7ce50ad99b73d1fab.jpg

Likes Evo and BillTre
Happy Birthday @Evo ! May the power of 2 be with you...

Likes Drakkith and Evo
Agreed, That on Friday 30 April 2021, The Hon Reverend Dr Evo will turn 18 years of age.
[Business Committee Determination]

• Haha
Likes collinsmark, Evo and Dr Transport
Happy Birthday Evo!(Hey if anyone is wondering about her tastes for a suitable birthday present, might I suggest a big book on philosophy!) :oldbiggrin:

• Wow
Likes Evo
Party time! I'll bring the cake!

• Love
Likes collinsmark and Evo
Remember its a few weeks away until her birthday. Not quite there yet! And yes, a philosophy book would be ideal; may I suggest one on quantum theory?

• Sad
Likes Evo
Quantum philosophy sounds about right.

• Wow
Likes Evo
Borek said:
Quantum philosophy sounds about right.
Oh I'm sure she'd romp through that! I wondered, couldn't someone think of something a little more, might one say, mind-broadening? :smile:

In accordance with a determination of the Business Committee, I now call upon honourable members of PhysicsForums to celebrate The Honourable Reverend Dr Evo's 18th birthday.

Likes Wrichik Basu
StevieTNZ said:
In accordance with a determination of the Business Committee, I now call upon honourable members of PhysicsForums to celebrate The Honourable Reverend Dr Evo's 18th birthday.
I thought she was 25?!

Drakkith said:
I thought she was 25?!
It fluctuates.

• Haha
Likes Evo and Drakkith
Friday, 30 April 2021

Dear The Hon Reverend Dr @Evo

Pursuant to Standing Order 155(a) of the Māori Parliament, I, Dr The Rt Hon StevieTNZ MD, hereby declare that the said Parliament make note of your birthday on the date observed in New Zealand’s time zone; and that the said Parliament also wish you a happy birthday.

Yours sincerely

Dr The Right Honourable StevieTNZ
Speaker of the Māori Parliament

Likes Evo, collinsmark and Drakkith
In other words, Happy Birthday Evo!

Likes Evo, Wrichik Basu and epenguin
Happy Birthday, Evo! May you have many more.

Likes Evo, Wrichik Basu and epenguin
Thank you everyone for your birthday thanks! It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day and my new flowers aren't due to arrive until tomorrow, I hope they arrive without being ripped to shreds.

Today I plan to work on my vegetable garden, I grew everything from seed.

• Love
Likes OmCheeto and collinsmark
Dear EVO~
May your birthday be the best of best! A BIG hug to you and your baby:smile:

• Love
Likes Evo
Evo said:
Today I plane to work on my vegetable garden grew everything from seed.
Hmm. In that case, a recent post in the lame jokes thread is most timely. I hope you were careful not to plant your bird seed alongside your veggie seed or the birdlings will eat your new sprouts. :oldwink:

• Haha
Likes Evo
I'm late, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Evo.

1. What is the purpose of the annual EVO birthday fest?

The annual EVO birthday fest is a celebration of the founding of the EVO organization and its contributions to the scientific community. It also serves as a platform for networking and collaboration among scientists from various fields.

2. When is the annual EVO birthday fest usually held?

The annual EVO birthday fest is typically held in the month of August, as it marks the anniversary of the organization's establishment.

3. Who can attend the annual EVO birthday fest?

The annual EVO birthday fest is open to all scientists, researchers, and students who are interested in evolutionary biology and related fields. However, registration may be required in order to attend.

4. What types of events and activities can be expected at the annual EVO birthday fest?

The annual EVO birthday fest usually includes keynote speeches from renowned scientists, panel discussions, poster presentations, and networking events. There may also be workshops, seminars, and social activities planned throughout the fest.

5. How can I get involved in the annual EVO birthday fest?

If you are interested in participating in the annual EVO birthday fest, you can visit the organization's website for more information on registration and submission guidelines for presentations or posters. You can also follow their social media pages for updates and announcements about the fest.