Is there a video lecture on modern physics coordinates?

In summary, classical physics is the study of laws governing macroscopic objects, while modern physics focuses on subatomic particles and quantum mechanics. The theory of relativity explains the relationship between space, time, and gravity, while quantum mechanics studies the behavior of particles at the atomic level. The Standard Model describes fundamental particles and their interactions, and unanswered questions in modern physics include unifying gravity with other forces, understanding dark matter and dark energy, and finding a theory of everything.
lom
http://i46.tinypic.com/r9ha92.jpg

it looks like a coordinate

i don't know what is the meaning of this thing
?

Physics news on Phys.org
That's the relativistic four-vector momentum.

can you please give me a video lecture to this stuff
i am alergic to the book
i can't understand it

Related to Is there a video lecture on modern physics coordinates?

What is the difference between classical and modern physics?

Classical physics is the study of the physical laws that govern the motion of macroscopic objects, while modern physics focuses on the behavior of subatomic particles and the laws of quantum mechanics.

What is the theory of relativity?

The theory of relativity is a fundamental theory in modern physics proposed by Albert Einstein, which explains the relationship between space and time and the effects of gravity on objects.

What is quantum mechanics?

Quantum mechanics is a branch of modern physics that studies the behavior of particles at the atomic and subatomic level. It explains the principles of wave-particle duality and probabilistic behavior of particles.

What is the Standard Model?

The Standard Model is a theory in modern physics that describes the fundamental particles and the forces that govern them. It explains the interactions between particles and has been highly successful in predicting and explaining experimental results.

What are the unanswered questions in modern physics?

Some of the unanswered questions in modern physics include the unification of gravity with the other fundamental forces, the nature of dark matter and dark energy, and the existence of a theory of everything that can explain all physical phenomena.