Did Einstein's Work Affect All Areas of Physics?

In summary, the conversation discusses how Einstein's work has affected various areas of physics. Despite his disbelief in quantum theory, his ideas have influenced fields such as the photoelectric effect and the theory of relativity. However, it is noted that he did not contribute significantly to areas such as subatomic particles or fluid mechanics. There is also mention of his attempt to unify different principles in physics, but ultimately his impact may not be as significant in certain areas as it is in others.
Originally posted by selfAdjoint
That's Haute-Slobbovie to you, canaille.

Vile DOG, you insult me beneath your worth with your accusation of nationality, I am NOT A canaille you PIG, it states it clearly in my subtitle, I am PRI$ONER, your slime is beneath that of an "Underground Wiggler Skank" (eeeeUW'S) and the putred air of your vocalization would be 'value elevated' in calling it a "Skunk Gassing", beneath us all, still, you are!, so leave our pretence.

(Mr. Robin Parsons *thinks* selfADjoint ^*DISAPPEARS*^)

Physics news on Phys.org
selfAdjoint, infringing on entropy's perks, swinging katana and beheading Mr. Robin Parsons; "Well if you're going to be a potty mouth we just won't let you into the Order of the Whited Sepulchre!"

Originally posted by selfAdjoint
selfAdjoint, infringing on entropy's perks, swinging katana and beheading Mr. Robin Parsons; "Well if you're going to be a potty mouth we just won't let you into the Order of the Whited Sepulchre!"

Ahhh, So Sad, the bane of the self decieved, "thinks" he 'hits' what he cannot even see, yet the illusion, planted, served well.

Till another medium arrives, he will be left thinking his own existence, illusion being his living state, sadly truly delusion, but not to bother his "falsewho'odedness" ...(silence)