Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] Is anyone else experiencing odd little errors within the last 6 hours or so?

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Within the last 6 hours, I have gotten error messages a few times when thanking posts, and most recently, I received a message saying a security token was missing when I tried to submit a post.

In each case, trying the action again resulted in no error and the action being carried out.

I was just curious if the issue is with my browser, or if others are experiencing similar issues.

Thanks,

Mark.

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
I've encountered the first problem many times , on different platforms and machines ...

Bacterius

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
No issues here, nothing to report except my internet has been slow for me today - not MHB in particular, just my ISP - and I've never had the problems you cite :confused:

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I will post in the vB support forum about this problem since the security token issue has been brought up many times since we came online. Until then did you try logging out and logging back in?

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
No, I haven't tried that, and so far no more errors, but if it happens again, I will. :D

edit: I should mention that I did clear my cookies last night, and when I turned the computer on today, an update to Firefox was automatically installed, I now have version 19.0.2. I have still experienced no errors so far.

Last edited:

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hi everyone, :)

I haven't had any issues of this sort. I use Firefox 19.0.2.

Kind Regards,
Sudharaka.