Is African Aircraft's First Flight Doomed to Fail?

• Thread starter EternityMech
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Aircraft
In summary, the conversation revolves around someone's determination to build something that may not be safe, specifically a trebuchet. While the participants admire the person's determination, they also acknowledge the potential danger and hope he does not actually attempt to fly it.
EternityMech

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It's missing something. Perhaps a trebuchet.

I do admire his determination, however...

mugaliens said:
It's missing something. Perhaps a trebuchet.

HAHAHA!

I would have to agree with you there. To be honest, he is probably lucky that it didn't get off the ground. It would probably come crashing down pretty quickly and someone might get hurt.

mugaliens said:
I do admire his determination, however...

Also agreed.

Oh, so close to entering the 20th century.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!

I do hope he never gets it up to flying speed, as I agree it'll be his first and last flight. Surely he has friends or family who can talk him out of it! If not, their loss will be tragic.

Related to Is African Aircraft's First Flight Doomed to Fail?

1. What is African Aircraft?

African Aircraft is a company that designs and manufactures aircraft specifically for use in Africa.

2. How does African Aircraft contribute to the aviation industry in Africa?

African Aircraft provides affordable and efficient aircraft solutions for African countries, helping to improve transportation and logistics in the region.

3. What makes African Aircraft unique compared to other aircraft manufacturers?

African Aircraft takes into consideration the unique challenges faced by African countries, such as limited infrastructure and resources, and designs their aircraft accordingly.

4. What types of aircraft does African Aircraft offer?

African Aircraft offers a range of aircraft models, including passenger planes, cargo planes, and military aircraft, all designed for use in African conditions.

5. How can I purchase an African Aircraft?

African Aircraft sells their aircraft directly to governments and airlines in Africa. Interested parties can contact the company for more information on purchasing options.