Opera 7.11 has a very nice GUI

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Gui
In summary, the conversation discusses various web browsers and their preferences. The speakers mention trying different browsers such as Opera, Firebird, Safari, and Konqueror, but ultimately going back to Internet Explorer. They also mention liking Opera the best and questioning if Microsoft's founder, Bill Gates, has a way to control their browser choices.
Saint
I tried it, very good and fast, nice GUI, blue color.

Computer science news on Phys.org
I try them all...

...but always end up going back to IE.

Sometimes I wonder if Mr Gates has found a way to control me.

I'm enjoying Safari at the moment (mac). Quick, blocks pop-ups well, works with all the sites I visit.

I use Opera, since version 7.10, and Mozilla Firebird. Both are excellent replacement browsers for IE in my view, with Firebird loading pages faster... for me anyway.

Originally posted by BoulderHead
...but always end up going back to IE.

but still Opera is the best :wink:

in linux, i use konqueror.

1. What is the significance of Opera 7.11's GUI?

The GUI, or graphical user interface, of Opera 7.11 refers to the visual layout and design of the web browser. It is significant because it determines the overall user experience and ease of use when navigating the browser.

2. What makes Opera 7.11's GUI stand out?

The GUI of Opera 7.11 is known for its sleek and modern design, as well as its customizable features. Users can personalize their browser experience by choosing from a variety of themes and layouts.

3. Is Opera 7.11's GUI user-friendly?

Yes, the GUI of Opera 7.11 is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. It has a clean and organized layout, making it easy for users to navigate and access different features.

4. How does Opera 7.11's GUI enhance the browsing experience?

The GUI of Opera 7.11 enhances the browsing experience by providing a visually appealing and organized interface. It also offers useful features such as tabbed browsing, speed dial, and customizable shortcuts.

5. Can the GUI of Opera 7.11 be customized?

Yes, the GUI of Opera 7.11 can be customized to suit the user's preferences. Users can change the theme, layout, and even add or remove features to create their ideal browsing experience.