Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] Introductions on Profile Page

caffeinemachine

MHB Math Scholar
Mar 10, 2012
Hello MHB,

Many of our members have given their introductions on the 'Introductions' forum. Can these introductions be seen on their 'About Me' pages in their profile (with their permissions of course.. but since they have given their introductions publicly I don't think anybody will object). May be the about me page can have an extra field named 'Introduction'. currently the 'about me' page only has 'Location', 'Interests', 'Country Flag' and 'Contact'.

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Good idea but I think we already have a field called Biography in the about me page .

caffeinemachine

MHB Math Scholar
Mar 10, 2012
Good idea but I think we already have a field called Biography in the about me page .
Oops. Well then it'd be great if the members who have introduced themselves at MHB can put their introductions in the 'Biography' field.

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Oops. Well then it'd be great if the members who have introduced themselves at MHB can put their introductions in the 'Biography' field.
Agreed, that would be nice. :) For now it's not something I think we should make mandatory, but please encourage others to do so. I'll try to post something in my own profile to get us started.

I'm going to mark this thread as [SOLVED] for now.