Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Introduction

dwsmith

Feb 1, 2012
Greetings,

I am original from Florida, and I currently have a BS in Math and one in Finance. Now I am working on a MS in Applied Math and would eventually like to obtain a PhD in Applied Math as well. I recently enlisted in to the military and will be attending basic training this summer and officer candidate school (OCS) once a month for 16 months or if I do well during next summer I can complete OCS over the summer.

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Do you have any specific ideas of how you want to use your math in the military? How long are you planning on serving?

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Greetings,

I am original from Florida, and I currently have a BS in Math and one in Finance. Now I am working on a MS in Applied Math and would eventually like to obtain a PhD in Applied Math as well. I recently enlisted in to the military and will be attending basic training this summer and officer candidate school (OCS) once a month for 16 months or if I do well during next summer I can complete OCS over the summer.
You doing the Nuclear Power Program?

dwsmith

Feb 1, 2012
You doing the Nuclear Power Program?
I am not planning on doing nuclear. I might look into chemical, biological, and nuclear(defense not propulsion systems which is popular in the navy) and intelligence. However it depends on what is needed too. If there are no opens, I will look into infantry.