Interview an electrical engineer for a presentation

In summary, the speaker is seeking an electrical engineer to interview for a presentation and is asking for recommendations or contact information. However, interviews are no longer allowed on the platform due to privacy concerns. The speaker suggests that if someone wants to privately message them, they are free to do so.
Grogen
I need to interview an electrical engineer for a presentation. I need to ask them about their job experience and education. If anyone knows an electrical engineer and can give me their number or email, that would be appreciated. thanks.

Engineering news on Phys.org

Grogen said:
I need to interview an electrical engineer for a presentation. I need to ask them about their job experience and education. If anyone knows an electrical engineer and can give me their number or email, that would be appreciated. thanks.

Sorry, we don't allow interviews anymore on the PF. Too many privacy issues. If someone wants to PM you on their own, that's up to them.

Related to Interview an electrical engineer for a presentation

1. What inspired you to become an electrical engineer?

As a child, I was always fascinated by how electronics and technology worked. I loved taking apart old devices and trying to put them back together. This curiosity and passion for problem-solving ultimately led me to pursue a career in electrical engineering.

2. What are your main responsibilities as an electrical engineer?

As an electrical engineer, my main responsibilities include designing, developing, and testing electrical systems and components. This can range from small-scale devices to large power grids. I also analyze and interpret data, collaborate with other engineers and professionals, and ensure that projects meet safety and industry standards.

3. How do you stay updated with the constantly evolving field of electrical engineering?

The field of electrical engineering is constantly evolving, so it's important to stay updated with new technologies and advancements. I attend conferences, workshops, and seminars, and read industry publications to stay informed. I also participate in online courses and collaborate with my colleagues to share knowledge and ideas.

4. Can you give an example of a challenging project you have worked on as an electrical engineer?

One challenging project I worked on was designing a control system for a renewable energy power plant. It required a lot of research and collaboration with different teams to ensure the system was efficient, reliable, and met all safety standards. It was a rewarding experience to see the project successfully implemented and contributing to sustainable energy production.

5. What advice do you have for someone interested in pursuing a career in electrical engineering?

My advice would be to never stop learning and always stay curious. The field of electrical engineering is vast and constantly evolving, so it's important to have a strong foundation in math and science, as well as a passion for problem-solving. Seek out internships or co-op opportunities to gain hands-on experience, and don't be afraid to ask questions and learn from experienced engineers.