Happy Birthday Jack! Learn to Answer Your PMs

• Thread starter Viper
  • Start date
In summary, Jack is wished a happy birthday by members of a forum and it is noted that he is the only member with a birthday on that day. The pigeon hole principle is mentioned, stating that there must be at least 60 days with at least 3 members' birthdays. Jack is then asked about his presents, with some members wanting them if he doesn't want them. There is mention of a shotgun and golf clubs, possibly in reference to a previous golf game with James Bell. The conversation then shifts to discussing gun licenses and age restrictions.
Viper
Happy Birthday, Learn to answer your pms

Physics news on Phys.org
Happy birthday Jack !

I just noticed, up to now, you are the only member in PF whose birthday is today!

according to pigeon hole principle, there must have at least 60 days (up to now there are about 790 members in PF) in which are at least 3 members' birthday per day.

Last edited:
Thanks KL Kam

It is good to not see youth wasted on the young.

Happy birthday Jack!
May you have many, many more:smile:

Well what presents did you get?

Originally posted by Viper
Well what presents did you get?
Yeah, and if got something you don't really want, can I have it?

Well i reckon its a shot gun and new set of golf cluns (after that humiliating loss to James Bell )

Have you a shotgun lisence?

Are you even allowed to have a license when you're 16?...

1. What is "Happy Birthday Jack! Learn to Answer Your PMs" about?

"Happy Birthday Jack! Learn to Answer Your PMs" is a program designed to teach individuals how to properly respond to private messages (PMs) on various communication platforms. It aims to improve communication skills and etiquette in the digital world.

2. Who can benefit from "Happy Birthday Jack! Learn to Answer Your PMs"?

Anyone who uses private messaging as a form of communication can benefit from this program. It is especially useful for professionals who need to maintain a professional image and effectively communicate through PMs.

3. What can I expect to learn from "Happy Birthday Jack! Learn to Answer Your PMs"?

This program covers topics such as proper response time, tone and language, addressing different types of PMs, and handling difficult or sensitive messages. It also provides tips on how to maintain a positive and professional online presence through PMs.

4. Is "Happy Birthday Jack! Learn to Answer Your PMs" only for new users?

No, this program is beneficial for both new and experienced users. It can serve as a refresher for those who have been using PMs for a while and help them improve their communication skills.

5. How can I access "Happy Birthday Jack! Learn to Answer Your PMs"?

The program can be accessed through online courses, workshops, or seminars. It can also be purchased as a self-paced course or through a membership platform. Alternatively, you can contact the program creators for customized training for your team or organization.