Members Day? When to Expect It | Greg Answers

• Thread starter Shadow
  • Start date
In summary, Members Day is an annual event for members of the scientific community to gather, share research, and learn about new developments in their fields. It is typically held in late summer or early fall and is open to all members of the scientific community, but registration is required due to limited space. The event includes keynote speeches, panel discussions, poster presentations, and opportunities for networking. Registration is free, but there may be fees for optional workshops or social events.
Shadow
Hey Greg, I was thinking about it today, and I was wondering: Is there going to be a members day this year?

Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe late in august and that's a big maybe. With that said I can promise you that there will be more member's days. Things just need to settle down on my end.

Okay, thanks. I know you said you were busy in another thread, but I thought I'd ask anyways, just to know.

What is Members Day?

Members Day is an annual event hosted by Greg Answers, where members of the scientific community can come together to share their research, network, and learn about new developments in their fields.

When is Members Day typically held?

Members Day is usually held in the late summer or early fall, depending on the availability of venues and speakers. The exact date will be announced on the Greg Answers website and through email invitations.

Who can attend Members Day?

Members Day is open to all members of the scientific community, including researchers, professors, graduate students, and professionals in related fields. However, space is limited, so registration is required.

What is the format of Members Day?

Members Day typically includes keynote speeches, panel discussions, and poster presentations. There may also be opportunities for networking and socializing with other attendees.

Is there a cost to attend Members Day?

Registration for Members Day is free for all attendees. However, there may be a fee for optional workshops or social events. Any fees will be clearly stated on the registration form.