Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Incomprehensible report

earboth

Jan 30, 2012
I've edited one of my answers. When I tried to see the changes by the Preview Changes I got this report:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/aspiri9/public_html/editpost.php on line 437

I don't know what that mean, but maybe it is important for those who have to maintain this site.

EB

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I can't reproduce the problem. This occurs when you click "Edit post" then "Go advanced", finally clicking "Preview changes"? What browser do you use? Has anyone else encountered this issue?

earboth

Jan 30, 2012
I can't reproduce the problem. This occurs when you click "Edit post" then "Go advanced", finally clicking "Preview changes"? What browser do you use? Firefox 10.0 Has anyone else encountered this issue?
Here is what I did:

It occurs with my answer http://www.mathhelpboards.com/showt...iangle-tetrahedron&p=1131&viewfull=1#post1131

1. Edit
2. Go advanced
3. Deleted attachment
4. Upload new attachment (up till here everything went fine)
5. Pressed the button Preview Changes. At this moment the screen went blanc and this cryptic report popped up.

6. When I pressed "one step back" everything was OK again. I only wanted to inform you because I can't judge whether it is a severe error or something more accidentally hapenning.

As you can see at this post everything and everybody is working accurately for me.

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hmm, strange. Thanks for letting me know. Let's keep an eye on this and see if it happens to you again or anyone else encounters the problem. Hopefully it was just a one time thing.