Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

I'm back!

Euge

MHB Global Moderator
Staff member
Jun 20, 2014
Hi all,

Sorry I've been away for a few months now, but now I'm back and will post new POTW soon. See you soon!

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi all,

Sorry I've been away for a few months now, but now I'm back and will post new POTW soon. See you soon!
All is well I hope? :)

Euge

MHB Global Moderator
Staff member
Jun 20, 2014

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
I had some health problems during the summer but I'm doing better now. Thanks for your concern.
I see that you were able to escape the Physics ninjas I sent you. You shall not escape the next time! (Bandit)

-Dan

Monoxdifly

Aug 6, 2015
Btw, regarding POTW, there's something which always bother me. Is High-School level POTW only allowed to be answered by High School students, College level POTW only allowed to be answered by college students, etc? Sometimes I found a relatively easy question that I want to submit an answer, but then realized that it was High-School level. Can a graduate like me also submit and answer to the lower level ones?

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Welcome back, Euge! Glad to hear you're doing better. (Wave)

Btw, regarding POTW, there's something which always bother me. Is High-School level POTW only allowed to be answered by High School students, College level POTW only allowed to be answered by college students, etc? Sometimes I found a relatively easy question that I want to submit an answer, but then realized that it was High-School level. Can a graduate like me also submit and answer to the lower level ones?
Anyone, regardless of background, is welcome to submit an answer to any level POTW they choose. :)

Monoxdifly

Aug 6, 2015
Welcome back, Euge! Glad to hear you're doing better. (Wave)

Anyone, regardless of background, is welcome to submit an answer to any level POTW they choose. :)
Good, now I don't have to be ashamed of only submitting the High-School/easier College level ones...