Ignore user feature gone?

• Thread starter Redbelly98
  • Start date
He mentioned only using it twice and being fine with it if it's no longer allowed, but found it useful in those instances. The feature is still available under "My PF" in the top left corner. In summary, the "ignore user" feature is no longer available in the drop-down list when clicking on a user's name, but can still be accessed under "My PF".
Redbelly98
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
"Ignore user" feature gone?

I just realized, I don't see the "ignore user" option anymore in the drop-down list you get when you click on a user's name. Was this feature removed in one of the upgrades in recent months?

I've only used this twice ever, and am okay if it is no longer allowed, but it did come in useful those 2 times.

Physics news on Phys.org

Redbelly98 said:
I just realized, I don't see the "ignore user" option anymore in the drop-down list you get when you click on a user's name. Was this feature removed in one of the upgrades in recent months?

I've only used this twice ever, and am okay if it is no longer allowed, but it did come in useful those 2 times.
The "ignore list" is still under the options in "My PF", located in the top left hand corner.

Got it, thanks.

Mark

Related to Ignore user feature gone?

1. What is the "Ignore user" feature?

The "Ignore user" feature is a function found on social media platforms that allows a user to hide or block another user's content, comments, or messages from appearing on their feed or account.

2. Why has the "Ignore user" feature been removed?

The "Ignore user" feature may have been removed due to technical issues, updates to the platform, or changes in the platform's policies.

3. How will the removal of the "Ignore user" feature affect my online experience?

Without the "Ignore user" feature, you may see content from users you have previously chosen to ignore. This can lead to unwanted interactions, exposure to offensive content, and disruptions to your online experience.

4. Can I still block or hide specific users without the "Ignore user" feature?

Some platforms may offer alternative options for blocking or hiding specific users, such as muting, unfriending, or reporting them. Check the platform's help center or settings for more information.

5. Will the "Ignore user" feature ever be brought back?

This depends on the platform's decisions and priorities. It is possible that the "Ignore user" feature may be reinstated in the future, but there is no guarantee.