Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Originally posted by chroot
LOL -- are you serious? *meek grin* Serves me right for offering! You'll have to use the private messaging feature for that. :smile:

- Warren
Don't forget, Evo is a JUDGE is is obligated to forward PM's like this to us OTHER JUDGES!:wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
I'm a mentor!

LOL! I saw your attempt to usurp chroot's powers!

Originally posted by Evo
Oh my, I was thinking more along the lines of what Monique posted of your flower...
Yes, that picture may actually cover both the swimsuit AND talent competitions!:wink:

Ok, managed to dig out these recent photos of me.

Before you look at these, keep in mind i didn't comb my hair, so no comments about it.

http://image.pbase.com/u38/bub0nic_plague/large/24773664.Dscf0004.jpg [Broken]

http://image.pbase.com/u38/bub0nic_plague/large/24773735.Dscf0005.jpg [Broken]

When you look that good in a white shirt, you know you're a sure winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does not work.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Tsunami
Yes, that picture may actually cover both the swimsuit AND talent competitions!:wink:

I agree, chroot has the most to offer at this point, but more pics would be nice. :smile: Hurkyl, where's that picture??

Ah, Bubonic has posted more pics! Prudens Optimus, looks like you're getting some heavy competiton in the non-mentor race. :wink:

Originally posted by Evo
Ah, Bubonic has posted more pics! Prudens Optimus, looks like you're getting some heavy competiton in the non-mentor race. :wink:

I love competitions. Because I win them all. :wink:

Originally posted by Monique
prudens, could you please delete the post where you quoted bubonics pictures? I am seeing double :D

Get on AIm and we'll talk.

U Chinese?

Yeah.

NEWS FLASH!

PrudensOptimus has been arrested for subversively trying to eliminate his competition in this thread. See
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=124114#post124114
for further details.

PrudensOptimus, what say you to these charges?

BubonicPlague!

You ARE a changling! What type of strange ritual are you performing with those weiners and that camera?

I love competitions. Because I win them all.

That's 'cause i was never in those competitions.

You ARE a changling! What type of strange ritual are you performing with those weiners and that camera?

Try black magick. Don't ask me to explain the ritual, it's complicated fer the ininitiated.

Originally posted by Bubonic Plague
That's 'cause i was never in those competitions.

Try black magick. Don't ask me to explain the ritual, it's complicated fer the ininitiated.
Any reports of cow mutilations in your area?

Any reports of cow mutilations in your area?

Last i checked, cows are not bred in this country. But there are these funny rumours about plucked chickens in the local farm areas.

Strange is it not?

Last edited:
Last i checked, cows are not bred in this country. But there are these strange rumours about plucked chickens in the local farm areas.

Strange is it not?
Yes. VERY. And what do you DO with the feathers? Or is that info also not for the uninitiated?

Yes. VERY. And what do you DO with the feathers? Or is that info also not for the uninitiated?

Nope. This time the information is classified, if i tell you, i'll have to silence you.

Nope. This time the information is classified, if i tell you, i'll have to silence you.
Alrighty, then.

Yo! Evo! Monique! I'm pretty sure there is no white horse anywhere NEAR this contestants vicinity! Nice pictures, but contents are dubious. Also seems to associate with the local riff raff, as evidenced by his group picture (although the FURNITURE is VERY NICE! Someone has nice taste but I doubt it's our BubonicPlauge). Your thoughts?

back to the subject !

Alrighty, then.

Yo! Evo! Monique! I'm pretty sure there is no white horse anywhere NEAR this contestants vicinity! Nice pictures, but contents are dubious. Also seems to associate with the local riff raff, as evidenced by his group picture (although the FURNITURE is VERY NICE! Someone has nice taste but I doubt it's our BubonicPlauge). Your thoughts?

Someone is overreacting. What i do is for national security.

Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
back to the subject !
And you (!), young man, have still not answered to your charges of subversive activities in another thread. What say you?

Someone is overreacting. What i do is for national security.
I don't know...the picture of you forcing that weiner on that camera was a bit disturbing.

(private to Monique) I don't think ANY of these guys have a white horse...

Originally posted by Evo
I don't know...the picture of you forcing that weiner on that camera was a bit disturbing.

There are quite a number of white horses within a few miles of my home. Does that count for anything?

Originally posted by Evo
I don't think so either Evo, I don't think so either.. where do you suggest we go next? :wink:

I don't think so either Evo, I don't think so either.. where do you suggest we go next? :wink:

*looks around*

http://www.topaussieart.com/animal_studies/animal/as-019.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

I used to know an incredible guy named Jeroen that lives in the very southern part of The Netherlands, near the Belgium & German borders, so not too close to you, but not that far either. He's absolutely gorgeous, brilliant, wealthy, athletic (he kayaks a lot) and soooo nice! He'd be perfect for you, and I'd bet he'd buy a white horse. :wink:

I wonder if he still has the same ICQ account?

Originally posted by dduardo
*looks around*

Ooooh, nice horse picture! So, dduardo...where's "your" pic? Hmmmm?

Originally posted by Evo
I used to know an incredible guy named Jeroen that lives in the very southern part of The Netherlands, near the Belgium & German borders, so not too close to you, but not that far either. He's absolutely gorgeous, brilliant, wealthy, athletic (he kayaks a lot) and soooo nice! He'd be perfect for you, and I'd bet he'd buy a white horse. :wink:

I wonder if he still has the same ICQ account?
CALL OR WRITE HIM NOW! Can you come up with a decent ruse to get him to Amsterdam?

Originally posted by dduardo
*looks around*
Where is the prins to go with it, dduardo? :wink:
I'll have to change my sig, I am not THAT desperate to meet strange Belgians you know :wink:

At least give us a picture of you in a 'swimsuit' that won't be counterproductive to actually staying AFLOAT! (Actually shirt #2 probably won't sink ya, but #1 looks a tad bulky. Or is that special military-type 'swimwear'?)
In Virginia, we called that an 'overcoat.'

- Warren

Originally posted by Evo
Ooooh, nice horse picture! So, dduardo...where's "your" pic? Hmmmm?

try the third page of the members' photo thread

CALL OR WRITE HIM NOW! Can you come up with a decent ruse to get him to Amsterdam?

He has to go to Amsterdam occasionally on business. He's not too crazy about Amsterdam. He bought a gorgeous 100 year old house in the Black Forest in Germany near where his company is and is renovating it. He's young too.

Originally posted by Evo
He's absolutely gorgeous, brilliant, wealthy, athletic (he kayaks a lot)
Kayaking -- haven't done much of that since I was on the east coast. I had the New and Gauley rivers so close in Virginia that I was out practicing my bombproof roll at least a few times a month. Out here, the hot topic is rock climbing, and I'm leading 5.8 pretty reliably these days. Oh, and scuba diving... I'm working on my trimix blender cert.

*toots own horn* Too bad I don't live near Amsterdam.

- Warren

<h2>1. Who is considered the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?</h2><p>The concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Therefore, it is not appropriate to label any individual as the "cutest" at Physicsforums.</p><h2>2. Are there any specific physical characteristics that make someone considered the cutest at Physicsforums?</h2><p>Again, the concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Physical characteristics do not determine someone's level of cuteness.</p><h2>3. Is it possible to determine the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums through a scientific method?</h2><p>No, determining someone's level of cuteness is not a scientific process. It is based on personal preferences and opinions.</p><h2>4. Are there any famous or well-known individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums?</h2><p>There is no definitive list of individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums. It is not appropriate to label someone as the "cutest" based on their fame or popularity.</p><h2>5. Is there a competition or ranking system for the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?</h2><p>No, there is no competition or ranking system for cuteness at Physicsforums. It is important to respect and value individuals for their contributions and intelligence rather than their physical appearance.</p>

1. Who is considered the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?

The concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Therefore, it is not appropriate to label any individual as the "cutest" at Physicsforums.

2. Are there any specific physical characteristics that make someone considered the cutest at Physicsforums?

Again, the concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Physical characteristics do not determine someone's level of cuteness.

3. Is it possible to determine the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums through a scientific method?

No, determining someone's level of cuteness is not a scientific process. It is based on personal preferences and opinions.

4. Are there any famous or well-known individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums?

There is no definitive list of individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums. It is not appropriate to label someone as the "cutest" based on their fame or popularity.

5. Is there a competition or ranking system for the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?

No, there is no competition or ranking system for cuteness at Physicsforums. It is important to respect and value individuals for their contributions and intelligence rather than their physical appearance.