If someone has the 6th edition of modern physics by arthur beiser

In summary, the 6th edition of Modern Physics by Arthur Beiser is the latest edition and includes updated information, new content, and improved graphics and illustrations. It is suitable for beginners in physics and can be used as a textbook for college courses. Online resources, such as practice problems and study guides, are also available to supplement the material in the book.
asdf1
could you explain to me what is the meaning of problem 39 on pg 51? I'm not very good with computers, so i don't know how to attach the picture associated with the problem... sorry about that!

Physics news on Phys.org
Can you type the problem?

it has to do with a series of steps in a experiment... i'll try and find a scannar and scan the picture~

can i get the book Modern physics from Arthur Beiser?
i live in mumbai.

Related to If someone has the 6th edition of modern physics by arthur beiser

1. What is the latest edition of Modern Physics by Arthur Beiser?

The 6th edition is the latest edition of Modern Physics by Arthur Beiser.

2. How does the 6th edition differ from previous editions?

The 6th edition includes updated information and new content on recent advancements and discoveries in modern physics. It also has improved graphics and illustrations to aid in understanding complex concepts.

3. Is the 6th edition suitable for beginners in physics?

While the book does assume some prior knowledge of basic physics concepts, it is still suitable for beginners. It provides a comprehensive overview of modern physics and includes helpful explanations and examples to aid in understanding.

4. Can the 6th edition be used as a textbook for a college course?

Yes, the 6th edition is commonly used as a textbook for introductory modern physics courses at the college level.

5. Are there any online resources available for the 6th edition of Modern Physics by Arthur Beiser?

Yes, the publisher's website offers additional resources such as practice problems, interactive simulations, and quizzes to supplement the material in the book. There are also many online study guides and forums available for students using this textbook.