Disclosure Project Conference

In summary, these individuals are credible witnesses who have met with high-ranking government officials and others to discuss their claims of alien contact. Some believe that this is a hoax, but the evidence seems to speak for itself.
Zantra
http://www.ufocasebook.com/disclosureproject.ram

I know this should go under UFO's but I believe it's worthy of a separate post. You'll need realplayer to view the video. This is testimony by various ex-military personnel, many with above top-secret clearance, verifying through testimony and documented proof that we've known about aliens since at least 47. Some of these people were actually involved in the "black government" side of things. We all know the government has these projects. They don't really spend 500 bucks on a toilet seat. This is not the typical UFO dribble, so before you comment I invite you to watch at least a portion of this testimony before you comment. It's made a believer out of me, and I'd like to get other people's take on the credebility of the witnesses, and any type of view countering this, because I have none.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
One more drop in the full, full bucket of proof.

Originally posted by Jonathan
One more drop in the full, full bucket of proof.

So are you saying you think this is a hoax? I"m just asking for opinions.

Originally posted by Zantra
So are you saying you think this is a hoax? I"m just asking for opinions.
No, he isn't... but I am.

Not sure hoax is the word but the guy and his rich friends are definitely nuts. Saying that I am sure intermingled with greers fantasies he has the odd scam going, like the 'ambassador to the universe' club or whatever it is. Heard the story about the storming of an underground space alien base with sarin lol.

EDIT: oh btw most the people who attended that conference thought it was about space weapons star wars etc...

Originally posted by russ_watters
No, he isn't... but I am.

Well what would constitute sufficient credibility for you? If a president came forth and acknowledge it, would you deem him uncredible as well? Are we saying that anyone who supports these assertion looses credibility? I mean here we have a doctor, a harvard lawyer, high ranking military personnel, People with masters degrees and PhDs, all acknowledging this, but yet you're dismissing them as quacks. Soley because of the subject. Jimmy Cater believed in UFO's and even had a sighting. No one dismisses him. Maybe they don't laud him as a good president, but his credibility is intact.

My point simply is that it's not these people you're rejecting, but the idea itsself. You're unwilling to consider it as a valid alternative even in the face of strong evidence. Be skeptical, but don't be blind and prejudiced. This bears resemblance to religious believes in that they refuse to consider god does not exist in the face of any and all evidence or logic.

I'm not into the supernatural myself, and I've never been a "UFO chaser" or had more than a mild passing interest in this phenomenon. But these ARE credible people who are (assuming all they say is true) meeting with members of congress, the senate, white house officials, and others to press this issue. I can't accept that all these very credible liars are just making this crap up.

All I can say is that the rejection of this is as stubborn, biased, and flat out UNSCIENTIFIC has those who support religion in the face of no lack of evidence, or evidence contradicting it's beliefs.

Having a masters or PHD doesn't make your testimonial any more credible. Some people have remarkably little to lose when endorsing pseudoscience, especially if the money is right. Now the case of UFOs may be different but take just about any quack theory and there is at least one person with a degree is willing to testify for you. Even in court. One of the biggest UFO supporters in the US is the head of a Physics department. He supports UFOs vocally yet he hasn't lost his job or wound up shot dead somewhere in the desert.

I don't mean to say this is wrong. But your assertion that these people must be telling the truth because of their educations is downright false.

There is strong evidence that people see things in the sky that they cannot explain. But there is little evidence that these unexplained sightings are actually otherworldly beings.

The truth is out there

What is the truth? I can't say for certain, but I know we do not know the whole story.

1. What is the Disclosure Project Conference?

The Disclosure Project Conference is an annual event that brings together scientists, researchers, and government officials to discuss and share information about the existence of extraterrestrial life and advanced technologies.

2. When and where is the Disclosure Project Conference held?

The Disclosure Project Conference is typically held in the summer at a location in the United States, although it has also been held internationally in the past. The exact dates and location vary each year, so it is best to check the conference's official website for the most up-to-date information.

3. Who can attend the Disclosure Project Conference?

The Disclosure Project Conference is open to anyone who is interested in the topics being discussed. However, due to the limited number of seats available, registration is required. The conference organizers prioritize those who have a background in relevant fields such as science, technology, and government.

4. What topics are typically covered at the Disclosure Project Conference?

The Disclosure Project Conference covers a wide range of topics related to the existence of extraterrestrial life and advanced technologies. These may include government involvement in UFO sightings, evidence of alien visitation, and potential implications for society and the future of humanity.

5. Are there any notable speakers at the Disclosure Project Conference?

Yes, the Disclosure Project Conference often features renowned scientists, researchers, and government officials as speakers. In the past, notable speakers have included former astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, former Canadian Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer, and Dr. Steven Greer, the founder of the Disclosure Project.