I wrote one article and sent it to some journal. At the same day I

In summary, it is important to be cautious when receiving unexpected offers for proofreading and to do thorough research before choosing a proofreading service.
exponent137
I wrote one article and sent it to some journal.
At the same day I obtained an offer from
Mod note: link deleted
for proofreading for 8 pound/1000 words.
I found also one very similar page as his:
Mod note: link deleted
I suspect that this is fraud.

1. How it is possible that I obtained answer the same day when I expected an answer from editor manager. Is here one spy software in my computer?

Where I can found non-fraud proof-reading and how it costs.

Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It is possible that the offer you received was a form of scam. Unfortunately, it is difficult to determine if this is the case without further information. It is also possible that the offer you received was legitimate, but that the company is simply trying to take advantage of you by offering an extremely low rate for proofreading. In order to find a reputable and non-fraudulent proofreading service, we recommend that you do some research online. Look for reviews of various proofreading services and compare their rates and services to find the best option for you. The cost of proofreading services can vary greatly depending on the company, the type of document being proofread, and the turnaround time.

Related to I wrote one article and sent it to some journal. At the same day I

1. What is the process for submitting an article to a journal?

The process for submitting an article to a journal typically involves the following steps:

• Choosing a journal that is a good fit for your research topic and audience
  • Reading the journal's submission guidelines and formatting your article accordingly
  • Preparing a cover letter and any required documents, such as a conflict of interest statement or author agreement form
  • Submitting your article through the journal's online submission system or via email
  • Waiting for the journal to review your submission and provide a decision

2. Can I submit an article to multiple journals at the same time?

No, it is generally considered unethical to submit the same article to multiple journals simultaneously. This is because submitting to a journal implies that the article has not been published or submitted elsewhere, and submitting to multiple journals increases the likelihood of multiple publications of the same work.

3. Is it common to receive a decision on the same day as submission?

No, it is not common to receive a decision on the same day as submission. The review process for articles can take weeks or even months, as reviewers must carefully evaluate the article and provide feedback to the journal's editors.

4. What happens if my article is rejected by the journal?

If your article is rejected by a journal, you will typically receive feedback from the journal's editors or reviewers explaining why the article was not accepted. You may have the opportunity to revise and resubmit your article, or you may need to submit it to a different journal.

5. Is there a limit to the number of articles I can submit to a journal?

There is usually no limit to the number of articles you can submit to a journal, but it is important to consider the quality and relevance of your articles before submitting. Submitting too many articles to the same journal may decrease your chances of acceptance and could be considered spamming or self-promotion.