I want to ask you about exam questions about wave and light

In summary, the conversation is about a person requesting help with various questions related to physics, including erosion, sound waves, and wind. The expert responds by advising the person to provide specific and detailed questions in order to receive effective help. The conversation ends with the person asking for assistance with resolving their questions.
starking
I want to ask you about exams series article wave and light
That helped me
And if there were questions, please give me the explanatory
thanks

Science news on Phys.org
I want to help me in a study that article
Whether you anything regarding the substance and light beams, please help me

Your "requests" are pretty vague.

You should not expect a "lesson" that you can get out of a textbook or in a class from a public forum. That is just not possible.

For the most effective use of a forum like PF, ask as specific question, and ask one at a time. If it involves a homework/schoolwork-type question, then post this in the HW/Coursework forum. If it is on a more general issue of a physics principle or idea, then describe it as clearly and as fully as you can, and include any relevant references/sources so that the rest of us might be able to double-check it.

People will tend to try to put some effort into answering something if they see you also putting in some effort into describing the problem you're having.

Zz.

I want you to help me in resolving these questions
First question
When Down stone in the basin of water eroded the bandwidth with dimension
The Center fell in stone. What explanation
The second question
Sound waves move from air to water. Discussed the impact on
The frequency and speed and Wavelength
Question 3
In winter, we hear voices strong voices low because of strong winds. What exactly is happening
Help me in resolving these questions

starking said:
When Down stone in the basin of water eroded the bandwidth with dimension
The Center fell in stone. What explanation

It all went downhill from here. :P

Related to I want to ask you about exam questions about wave and light

1. What is the relationship between frequency and wavelength?

The frequency of a wave is inversely proportional to its wavelength. This means that as the frequency increases, the wavelength decreases and vice versa. This relationship is described by the equation: c = λν, where c is the speed of light, λ is the wavelength, and ν is the frequency.

2. How does light travel through different mediums?

Light travels through different mediums at different speeds, depending on the density and composition of the medium. When light enters a more dense medium, it slows down and bends towards the normal line. When it exits the medium, it speeds up and bends away from the normal line. This phenomenon is known as refraction.

3. What is the difference between a transverse and a longitudinal wave?

A transverse wave is a type of wave in which the particles of the medium vibrate perpendicular to the direction of wave propagation. Light is an example of a transverse wave. A longitudinal wave, on the other hand, is a type of wave in which the particles of the medium vibrate parallel to the direction of wave propagation. Sound is an example of a longitudinal wave.

4. How does the color of an object relate to the light it reflects?

The color of an object is determined by the wavelengths of light that are reflected off of its surface. Objects appear to have a certain color because they absorb all other colors of light and reflect only one specific color. For example, a red object appears red because it absorbs all colors except for red, which it reflects.

5. How are light waves and sound waves similar and different?

Both light and sound are forms of energy that travel in waves. However, they differ in their speed, frequency, and wavelength. Light waves travel at a much faster speed than sound waves, and they have a higher frequency and shorter wavelength. Light waves can also travel through a vacuum, while sound waves require a medium to travel through.