Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

I want a badge

karush

Jan 31, 2012
just really want to upgrade my profile:cool:

Don't you have a badge for the most irritating and obnoxious community member
Well I really think I deserve one

K
asset.png

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
How's that?

karush

Jan 31, 2012
all retired people are screaming cranks

Wilmer

In Memoriam
Mar 19, 2012
There is only one such badge; already given to Dan!

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
There is only one such badge; already given to Dan!
I'm not going to ask for a new one. I'm a little afraid of what he might come up with. (Tmi)

-Dan

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I'm not going to ask for a new one. I'm a little afraid of what he might come up with. (Tmi)

-Dan
You're a wise man. A very wise man.

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Alright we gave you what you asked for, now go out and find us 100 members! Then we'll talk about more upgrades. :D

karush

Jan 31, 2012
does mhb have a printable poster

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
does mhb have a printable poster
The smilie I added to your account was meant as a joke, but you've been with us for a long time and you've always been a member in good standing. I will try to think of something more fitting for you. (Yes)

Janssens

Sep 16, 2017
Would a small banner be helpful? Something around the size of the search box or so?
I would certainly put it on my personal website, so students looking for mathematics help (and willing to put in effort themselves) could find the forum more easily. For the time being, let me just create a textual link.

(When I google math help or mathematics help in an anonymous window, MHB does not appear on the first page, but I think it deserves to be there.)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Would a small banner be helpful? Something around the size of the search box or so?
I would certainly put it on my personal website, so students looking for mathematics help (and willing to put in effort themselves) could find the forum more easily. For the time being, let me just create a textual link.

(When I google math help or mathematics help in an anonymous window, MHB does not appear on the first page, but I think it deserves to be there.)
This may be larger than what you're seeking, but I use this at vBorg to link here:

The URL to the image is:

Code:
https://mathhelpboards.com/images/misc/mhb_icon.png

Janssens

Sep 16, 2017
This may be larger than what you're seeking, but I use this at vBorg to link here:

The URL to the image is:

Code:
https://mathhelpboards.com/images/misc/mhb_icon.png
Thank you very much, it fits perfectly!