Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

I nominate...

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
...anemone for an award in the category:

More Avatar Changes in a Week Than Most Go Through in a Lifetime. (Clapping) (Rofl)

(ducking, running and hiding...) (Sweating)

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
I don't mind it if I get an award for that category! LOL!

BTW, I also sense that someone is holding a grudge towards me because of what I said of him yesterday, LOL! Gotta think of a way to repay your kindness for this, MARKFL!

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hey, is that a new avatar? (Smirk) (Giggle)

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
  • Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Oh no...I've created a monster! (Wasntme)

Gene-Wilder-Its-Alive.jpg

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
The thing is, I only see the good side of any picture..I see that Gene Wilder and Nicolas Cage look pretty much alike in the pic!

Thanks for the picture! (Tongueout)

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
..I see that Gene Wilder and Nicolas Cage look pretty much alike in the pic...
You're right...the resemblance is uncanny! (Clapping)

uncanny.jpg

Wait...have you changed your avatar...yet again!?!?! (Worried)

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
  • Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
This will complete the set:

carrottop.jpeg

Klaas van Aarsen

MHB Seeker
Staff member
Mar 5, 2012
I second anemone's nomination for the More-Avatar-Changes-in-a-Week-Than-Most-Go-Through-in-a-Lifetime award.

And while we're at it, I'd also like to nominate anemone as a master of challenges.
Oh wait! She already has that award!

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
I second anemone's nomination for the More-Avatar-Changes-in-a-Week-Than-Most-Go-Through-in-a-Lifetime award.

And while we're at it, I'd also like to nominate anemone as a master of challenges.
Oh wait! She already has that award!
Thank you thank you! Thank you everyone for your support!

If I ever win this award, I'll ask our resident cut up (MarkFL) to treat us a nice dinner! :eek:

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I admit I haven't kept track of all of anemone's changes, but I think it would be cool to see a flow chart with explanations of the changes, haha. (Giggle).

As far as I'm concerned though anemone can change her avatar 10 times a day given all she does to make MHB a better place! (Clapping)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
As far as I'm concerned though anemone can change her avatar 10 times a day given all she does to make MHB a better place! (Clapping)
I agree completely...her tireless efforts in our Challenges sub-forum are amazing! We are lucky to have her here, I am very fortunate she directed me to MHB as well! (Sun)

She has a good sense of humor about herself, and so I took the opportunity to razz her a bit.

So, I look forward to seeing her next avatar, which should be in about 20 minutes or so...(Hug)

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I agree completely...her tireless efforts in our Challenges sub-forum are amazing! We are lucky to have her here, I am very fortunate she directed me to MHB as well! (Sun)

She has a good sense of humor about herself, and so I took the opportunity to razz her a bit.

So, I look forward to seeing her next avatar, which should be in about 20 minutes or so...(Hug)
Of course, of course.

But if we can be serious for a moment, I'd really like to see a flowchart of the avatars. ;)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
But if we can be serious for a moment, I'd really like to see a flowchart of the avatars. ;)
How many spare terabytes of storage do you have on the server...(Nerd)

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
I admit I haven't kept track of all of anemone's changes, but I think it would be cool to see a flow chart with explanations of the changes, haha. (Giggle).
Hmm...I do this (changing my avatar very often) only because I love Paris so much since my boyfriend told me we would go to Paris for our honeymoon trip! (Inlove)

Thank you for the kind words, Jameson, from the time you helped me in one very personal matter, I told my boyfriend to treat you a nice meal if the two of you ever meet in person. Now, I've to ask him to treat you another great meal! So...I owe you two meals in total!

Hey, I'm so flattered...the two of you have made my day today!

Yes, I'm glad that you created this topic so that I know my efforts are appreciated!:eek:

LOL! Hey, now that whenever I want to change my avatar, I paused for a bit as you have now made me so self-conscious aboutthis, Mark!

But fortunately Jameson said out loud that I could do so, so I will continue to change my avatar according to my mood, hehehe...

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
Of course, of course.

Hmm...I think I'm only an ordinary person who is fond of changing her avatar at a forum that she likes. There really is no valid reasons for me to change my avatar, I usually go with my mood...Besides, I'm a woman, I think I'm entitled to make those changes, hehehe...(Tongueout)

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
Thank you for the kind words, Jameson, from the time you helped me in one very personal matter, I told my boyfriend to treat you a nice meal if the two of you ever meet in person. Now, I've to ask him to treat you another great meal! So...I owe you two meals in total!
I think evryone in MHB wants a great meal if they meet your boyfriend! So your boyfriend owe evryone a great meal!I hope he can Cook well or his wallet is huge (Joke(Tongueout))

Regards,
\(\displaystyle |\pi\rangle\)

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
I think evryone in MHB wants a great meal if they meet your boyfriend! So your boyfriend owe evryone a great meal!I hope he can Cook well or his wallet is huge (Joke(Tongueout))

Regards,
\(\displaystyle |\pi\rangle\)
Hey, Petrus, I know who you are, as someone always speaks highly of you...of how hard you're working in your study, etc...so, you're invited to our dinner party! :D

And yes, he cooks extremely well!:eek:

Last edited: