I need book or web for analysis ?

In summary, the individual is looking for a book or website that can provide information on analyzing drugs in a standard way to ensure they meet FDA regulations. They also want details on the rules for analyzing the physical and chemical attributes of the drugs. They are specifically interested in finding the best analytical method for determining the proportion of aspirin in each tablet, and they want to make sure it is in accordance with FDA regulations and includes testing for physical attributes like hardness and crispness. They are seeking references to learn more about tablets in general.
markone
i need book or web for analysis ?

i need book or web for analysis drugs in standard way to make sure the drugs in rules FDA
and show detail about way and
analysis rules those drugs attributes (physic and chemitry)?

Physics news on Phys.org

markone said:
i need book or web for analysis drugs in standard way to make sure the drugs in rules FDA
and show detail about way and
analysis rules those drugs attributes (physic and chemitry)?

Are you using a translator? If so ... you need to find a better one.

Are you intending to characterise the drug compound or do you want to validate analytical methods to detect and quantify them?

Are they existing drugs? these may be covered by pharmacopoeial methods

For new validations I would consult ICH.org and their Q2(r1) validation document

For physical chemistry testing procedures consult http://www.oecd.org/document/48/0,3343,en_2649_34377_1916400_1_1_1_1,00.html

i am study analysis chemistry in drugs
like proportion Aspirin in every one Tablets
but should we know wish best way (analysis) we have use that way must be in rules (FDA)
and attributes physics like test (hardiness Tablets and crisp Tablets)

i need reference to know all about Tablets.......

Related to I need book or web for analysis ?

1. What is the purpose of analysis in a book or website?

Analysis in a book or website helps the reader to understand the content in a deeper and more meaningful way. It allows for a critical examination of the ideas and information presented, and can provide insights and connections that may not be immediately obvious.

2. What are the key steps in conducting an analysis of a book or website?

The key steps in conducting an analysis of a book or website include: identifying the main theme or argument, examining the structure and organization of the content, evaluating the evidence and sources used, and considering the author's credibility and bias. It is also important to take notes and make connections between different parts of the content.

3. Are there any specific tools or techniques that can aid in analysis?

Yes, there are various tools and techniques that can aid in analysis such as mind maps, note-taking, and critical reading strategies. It can also be helpful to use online resources or reference materials to gain a deeper understanding of the topic or to compare and contrast different perspectives.

4. How can I effectively analyze a website?

When analyzing a website, it is important to consider the design and layout, the credibility and bias of the sources used, and the use of multimedia elements such as images and videos. It can also be helpful to examine the website's purpose and intended audience, as well as any potential biases or motivations of the website's creators.

5. What are some tips for writing an effective analysis of a book or website?

Some tips for writing an effective analysis of a book or website include: clearly stating the main theme or argument, providing evidence and examples to support your analysis, using critical thinking and reflection to analyze the content, and organizing your ideas in a logical and coherent manner. It is also important to use proper citation and referencing when discussing sources used in the analysis.