I missed a Pinchas Zukerman concert, can't find his schedule

• Thread starter fluidistic
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Schedule
In summary, the speaker expresses sadness for missing a Pinchas Zukerman concert that took place near their home two days ago. They are unsure if Zukerman will return to Argentina, but if he does, they hope to attend. However, they are having trouble finding his schedule and express doubt in the accuracy of the schedules listed on different websites. They also mention that Zukerman does not seem to have a personal website. The other person in the conversation suggests that the recent concert may have been a last minute decision and advises the speaker to get on an email list to be notified of future events.
fluidistic
Gold Member
Hi guys,
I feel extremely sad/destroyed to have missed a concert by Pinchas Zukerman. It occurred 2 days ago, only 3 blocks away from my flat. I don't have many hopes he will come back here, but if he comes to Argentina again I might assist to his performance. However I can't find his schedule.
For example on this page http://www.kirshdem.com/artist.php?...&month&submit=GO&monthsel&yearsel=2&cid=14947, they don't show his real schedule since he was in Argentina 2 days ago and it's not written there. Also I doubt I can really trust this schedule http://www.ticketmaster.com/Pinchas-Zukerman-tickets/artist/804185 for upcoming events. They don't seem to be all of them.
He doesn't seem to have a website. I feel hopeless.

Physics news on Phys.org
My guess is that the performance near you was a spur-of-the-moment inclusion in his schedule. It may only have been decided a couple weeks ago, so there was little advanced notice. His published schedule is probably good, but wouldn't include a last minute decision like this.

If you know where it was held you can certainly find out who hosted it and get on their email list to be notified if any such thing happens again.

Related to I missed a Pinchas Zukerman concert, can't find his schedule

1. What is Pinchas Zukerman's upcoming concert schedule?

Unfortunately, I cannot provide a specific answer to this question as Pinchas Zukerman's concert schedule can vary and change frequently. It is best to check his official website or social media pages for the most up-to-date information.

2. Is there a way to find out if Pinchas Zukerman will have a concert in my area?

Yes, you can check Pinchas Zukerman's official website or social media pages for his upcoming concerts. You can also sign up for his mailing list or follow his tour schedule for any updates.

3. Did I miss a recent Pinchas Zukerman concert?

If you missed a Pinchas Zukerman concert, you can check his website or social media pages for any past concert dates. You can also search for any news articles or reviews about his recent performances.

4. How often does Pinchas Zukerman perform in concerts?

Pinchas Zukerman is a renowned violinist and conductor who regularly performs in concerts. However, his schedule can vary, so it is best to check his official website or social media pages for the most accurate information.

5. Can I still purchase tickets for a Pinchas Zukerman concert?

It depends on the availability of tickets and the concert's date. You can check Pinchas Zukerman's official website or social media pages for ticket information. It is also recommended to purchase tickets in advance as they can sell out quickly.