I forgot the name of the author.... maybe you know him

• Quantum
  • Thread starter jonjacson
  • Start date
In summary, the author you are thinking of is most likely Stephen King. I will do my best to help you remember the name of the author. The author you are thinking of has written many books, including "Carrie", "The Shining", "Misery", and "It". Yes, the author is still alive. They were born in 1947 and are currently 74 years old. One way to avoid forgetting the names of authors is to keep a list of books and authors you have read, or to make note of them in a reading journal. You can also try to associate the author's name with something memorable, such as a character or plot point from one of their books.
jonjacson
This is what I remember:

He has published a book on quantum mechanics, the coverage was very wide, he explained unconventional topics and the length was higher than 1000 pages.

In September I remember I entered Amazon and I saw he was going to publish a book in December with all Physics formulas from 20th Century.

I don't remember anything else, Do you know who am I talking about?

I am sorry for the limited hints.

Physics news on Phys.org
Manoukian?

Likes PhDeezNutz, vanhees71 and Demystifier
caz said:
Manoukian?

Yes, thanks!

Last edited:
Likes PhDeezNutz

Related to I forgot the name of the author.... maybe you know him

What is the name of the author?

Unfortunately, I do not have enough information to accurately determine the name of the author. Can you provide any additional details or context?

Can you help me remember the name of the author?

I will try my best to assist you in remembering the name of the author. Can you provide any details about the book or the author's writing style?

Do you know the author I am thinking of?

I am not able to read your thoughts, so I cannot say for sure if I know the author you are thinking of. Can you provide any clues or hints?

Is the author a well-known figure?

Without knowing the name of the author, it is difficult for me to determine their level of fame or recognition. Can you provide any details about their work or achievements?

Can you provide any information about the author?

I am not familiar with the author you are thinking of, so I cannot provide any information about them. Can you provide any details about their background or writing style?