Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

I am a little bit late but Hello

Angel1

Mar 3, 2017
Hello! My name is Angel and right now i am at 8th grade-9th grade (since it is summer). The only reason i am still alive from school is because we learn maths. I am obsessed with maths and i want to learn more since the math i learn in school is minimal and it can't fulfill my "addiction". I love this website since i can share and understand better what I "discover".

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome to MHB, Angel! (Wave)

It's always nice to see students wanting to gain a better understanding of math, especially when they go beyond what's required in school. (Yes)

If you have any questions about our site, please feel free to post in our Feedback forum, or send a PM to me or another staff member. We will be glad to help. :D

Monoxdifly

Aug 6, 2015
The only reason i am still alive from school is because we learn maths.
Welcome to the forum. Can you tell me what did you mean by "still alive from school"?

Angel1

Mar 3, 2017
Welcome to the forum. Can you tell me what did you mean by "still alive from school"?
First of all sorry for replying so late, i forgot my password and couldn't recover it.Also thank you for caring even for something like that,it shows how kind you are.But i always tend to be over-dramatic and i can understand why someone would understand something else but i am ok i was just being dramatic. Thank you.