Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

How would you react...

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
...if this guy approached you?

[video=youtube;R32by29mSsE]Split-man routine[/video]

I think I would at least do a "double-take!" (Speechless)

Prove It

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
I would probably fall over, from laughing (Clapping)

I want this costume :p

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
I would immediately run away from him (as I'm a good sprinter and I believe I could run faster than he can if he wanted to approach me further) or jump and hug my boyfriend to escape him! Hehehe...

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
I would immediately run away from him (as I'm a good sprinter and I believe I could run faster than he can if he wanted to approach me further) or jump and hug my boyfriend to escape him! Hehehe...
Consider the fact that his legs no longer have to support his body. I would think that his body-less legs have less mass to move and should catch you rather quickly. And I imagine they can "kick" *ss.

-Dan

soroban

Feb 2, 2012

I've seen David Copperfield pull this off in one of his illustions.

Still, if Andy Gross popped out from behind a tree,
I'd probably need a change of underwear.

dwsmith

Feb 1, 2012
If nothing is staged (reaction wise of the by standers), I would believe he needs to take better care. With older sister and little boy, they ran immediately into the road. What happened if they were struck by a car?

With the two girls who got in their car and sped away reckless, what if another car was right there or someone in the road?

He may think he is being funny but the reactions can be deadly. Who would be at fault? What if someone had a heart attack from the shock?

I only say this because the reactions are so severe with the people trying to flee at all cost without care of what is around them. That is a recipe for disaster when roads, cars, and people are involved.

topsquark

MHB Math Helper
Aug 30, 2012
If nothing is staged (reaction wise of the by standers), I would believe he needs to take better care. With older sister and little boy, they ran immediately into the road. What happened if they were struck by a car?

With the two girls who got in their car and sped away reckless, what if another car was right there or someone in the road?

He may think he is being funny but the reactions can be deadly. Who would be at fault? What if someone had a heart attack from the shock?

I only say this because the reactions are so severe with the people trying to flee at all cost without care of what is around them. That is a recipe for disaster when roads, cars, and people are involved.
Yet it seems to always work out for Chris Angel. In fact it seems to make him a chick-magnet. (Unless he's paying them.)

-Dan