How to Post and Where Is Homework Help

• Thread starter ariesrock
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker has just joined Physics Forums and is unsure of how to post threads and posts. They also inquire about where to find homework and assignment help, to which they are directed to the "Homework & Coursework Questions" forum with specific instructions to follow when posting.
ariesrock
i have just joined PF and i can't understand how to post threads and posts. and where is homework and assignment help?

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to Physics Forums!

I moved your post from the "Introducing the PF Library" thread where it was not appropriate, and put it in a new thread.

You already know how to post a response to an existing thread. To start a new thread, click the "New Topic" button at the top or bottom of a forum's thread list.

Homework help is near the top of the list of forums, as "Homework & Coursework Questions". Click on it and you'll find several sub-forums for Introductory Physics, Advanced Physics, etc. Please follow the rules that are posted there, when asking questions.

Related to How to Post and Where Is Homework Help

What is homework help and why do I need it?

Homework help is a resource that provides assistance and support for students who are struggling with their assignments. It can be helpful for understanding difficult concepts, improving study habits, and getting better grades.

Where can I find homework help?

There are many places where you can find homework help, including online tutoring services, study groups, and academic support centers at your school or university. You can also ask your teacher or professor for guidance or recommendations.

How do I post a question on a homework help forum?

To post a question on a homework help forum, first create an account if necessary. Then, navigate to the forum section and click on the "New Topic" or "Post" button. Type your question or problem in the designated area and submit it. Be sure to follow any specific guidelines or formatting requirements.

Is it okay to get help with my homework?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to get help with your homework. Seeking assistance is not cheating, as long as you are using it to understand and improve your own understanding of the material. However, be sure to follow any academic honesty policies set by your school or institution.

Can I trust the answers and solutions provided on homework help websites?

It is always important to critically evaluate the information and solutions provided on any website, including homework help websites. Look for reputable sources and double-check the information to make sure it is accurate and relevant to your assignment. Additionally, it can be helpful to compare multiple sources for a well-rounded understanding.