How to "find more post by"?

• Thread starter Stephen Tashi
  • Start date
In summary, the "find more posts by" function can be accessed by clicking the member's name and then clicking the number of messages displayed in the user popup. This saves a step compared to clicking on the "Profile Page" and then the "Postings" tab. It may not be obvious that the number of messages is clickable, but it is possible to also click the number of messages below the member's avatar when viewing a thread. It is suggested that the software could be tweaked to underline the clickable items or display them in the same color as the links in the top section of the display.
Stephen Tashi
Science Advisor
How can I accomplish the "find more posts by" function that used to be offered when a posters name was clicked?

Physics news on Phys.org
Click the member's name then click the number displayed for messages in the user popup.

2d012ef.jpg

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Ah, that saves a step for me. I was clicking on "Profile Page", then the "Postings" tab. It's not at all obvious that the number of messages is clickable, whereas some of the other things in the same font in that block aren't. I wonder if the software can be tweaked to underline it, and the other items that are clickable. Or display them in the same color as the links in the top section of that display.

Also, one can click the number of messages below the member's avatar when viewing a thread.

Last edited:
Likes DataGG and Greg Bernhardt

Related to How to "find more post by"?

1. How do I find more posts by a specific author?

To find more posts by a specific author, you can use the search function on the website or platform where the posts are located. Simply type in the name of the author in the search bar, and all posts by that author should appear.

2. Can I filter my search for posts by a specific date or time period?

Yes, many websites and platforms have filters that allow you to specify a date or time period for your search. This can help you narrow down your results and find posts from a specific time frame.

3. Is there a way to find posts by a specific topic or keyword?

Yes, most websites and platforms have a tagging system that allows you to search for posts by specific topics or keywords. You can also use the search bar and type in the topic or keyword you are looking for.

4. How can I find posts that have been shared by others?

To find posts that have been shared by others, you can use the social media sharing buttons on the post itself. You can also search for the post on social media platforms and see who has shared it.

5. Can I view a list of all the posts by a specific user or account?

Yes, many websites and platforms have a profile page for each user or account, where you can view all of their posts in one place. You can also use the search function to find all posts by a specific user or account.