How to convert all pages of a pdf into A5?

In summary, the conversation discusses how to change the page size of a PDF file to A5 for printing purposes. The suggested solution is to use the printer software and select the 'scale to fit' option. If that does not work, a third party software like PDF Mate can be downloaded. The link provided offers a guide on how to change PDF size.
Buffu
I have a PDF file in which different pages are of different size because I made it up from images of different sizes. For printing purpose I want all the pages to be of A5 size, How can I do that ?

Sorry if this is silly but I have no experience in working with PDF, this is the first time I have used them.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Your printer software should be able to do that by setting the paper size to A5 and using the ' scale to fit ' option .

Nidum said:
Your printer should be able to do that by setting the paper size to A5 and using the ' scale to fit ' option .
Thanks I think this will solve the problem that my printer is printing two or more pages in one single page.

Likes Buffu
Dena Lozano said:
If printer software does not work then you might need to download a third party software which can print different size pdf pages into one single format.

The one I found is PDF Mate.
Please take a look into below link which will help you.

http://www.pdfmate.com/how-to-change-pdf-size-like-a1-to-a4-a3.htmlThank you,
Dena
Thank you and happy new year.

Related to How to convert all pages of a pdf into A5?

1. How do I convert all pages of a PDF into A5 format?

To convert all pages of a PDF into A5 format, you can use an online converter or a PDF editing software. Simply upload the PDF file and select A5 as the output format. The software will automatically convert all the pages into A5 size.

2. Can I convert a PDF into A5 format without losing any content?

Yes, most online converters and PDF editing software have the ability to preserve the content of the PDF while converting it into A5 format. However, it is always recommended to check the converted file for any errors or missing content.

3. Do I need any special software to convert a PDF into A5 format?

No, you can use any online converter or PDF editing software to convert a PDF into A5 format. There are also several free options available, so you don't necessarily need to purchase any software.

4. Is it possible to convert only certain pages of a PDF into A5 format?

Yes, most online converters and PDF editing software allow you to select specific pages or page ranges to convert into A5 format. This can be useful if you only want to convert certain sections of a PDF file.

5. Will the font size and formatting of the PDF be affected after converting it into A5 format?

It depends on the software or converter you use. Some may preserve the font size and formatting, while others may slightly alter it. It is recommended to check the converted file to ensure that the font and formatting are to your liking.