How to begin a conversation with a girl on FB?

In summary, to begin a conversation with a girl you met on the weekend who is two years older than you, ask about her interests and find common ground between your own. It's important to not just ask questions, but also talk about yourself. A simple greeting such as "Hello <girl's name here>, how are you doing?" can be a good way to start the conversation.
Tymek
I met a girl that's 2 years older than me on this weekend and we were having fun, but now when I am back I added her on FB and don't know what to speak with her about, and how to begin the conversation?
Btw. I am 14 years old.

Physics news on Phys.org
Ask her about the things that interest her. Some examples: What music does she like?, Does she have hobbies like playing the violin or drawing?, Does she have dreams about what she wants to do someday?, What things matter the most to her?

See if you can find things in common between her interests and your own. Also, it's probably not a good idea to just ask her questions - you should talk about yourself, too.

Do you have an idea on how I could start the conversation?

Maybe something simple like, "Hello <girl's name here>, how are you doing?"

Thanks, will try that soon ;)

1. How do I start a conversation with a girl on Facebook?

The best way to start a conversation with a girl on Facebook is to find something you have in common or that interests both of you. This could be a shared hobby, mutual friend, or a recent event. Use this as an icebreaker to start the conversation.

2. What should I say when messaging a girl on Facebook?

When messaging a girl on Facebook, it's important to be genuine and respectful. Start with a friendly greeting and then ask a question or share something interesting. Avoid making any inappropriate or overly personal comments.

3. How can I make sure my conversation with a girl on Facebook doesn't get boring?

To keep a conversation with a girl on Facebook interesting, try to ask open-ended questions and actively listen to her responses. Share your own thoughts and opinions, but also give her space to talk and share. Use humor and be yourself to keep the conversation light and engaging.

4. Is it okay to message a girl on Facebook if we don't know each other well?

It's generally okay to message a girl on Facebook if you don't know each other well, but it's important to be respectful and considerate. Make sure your message is appropriate and not overly personal. If she doesn't respond or seems uncomfortable, respect her boundaries and don't continue the conversation.

5. How do I know if a girl on Facebook is interested in talking to me?

If a girl responds positively and engages in conversation, it's a good sign that she's interested in talking to you. Look for signs of interest, such as asking questions, using emojis, and responding quickly. However, it's also important to respect her boundaries and not push for more than she's comfortable with.