Create Delicious Food Inventions - Challenge Your Pallet!

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Food
In summary, Polly has come up with some really interesting new recipes. Some people may not be sensitive enough to appreciate them. Dog-poo sandwich, peanut butter and cheddar cheeze sandwich, pancakes with tuna and mayonaise, cheese cake, and peanut butter and mashmallow sandwiches are all amazing.
quddusaliquddus
What crazy new recipes have you come up with that very few people seem to have a sensetive enough pallet to appreciate :wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
Dog-poo sandwich

peanut butter and cheddar cheeze sandwich

I like Italian dressing on brown rice, blackberry jelly on cornbread, and fritos with saurkraut.

Njorl

Make toast with a layer of mustard, layer with aged cheese, smoked eel, garden cress and top with a slice of cucumber, add some mayo to taste :biggrin:

Banana + Curry + drop of lemon
:tongue2:
Great for BBQ

Once I had some real patents on food. Never made money with it, but you can enjoy it worldwide. :grumpy:

Njorl said:
fritos with saurkraut.

Njorl
Njorl ... I knew it! :biggrin:

Actually today i tried corrogated cardboard and Tortilla salsa... quite nice... tasted like Dorito's

Yummy

Peanut butter and picante jelly sandwich... with cucumbers, mashed potatoes, gravy, extra sharp cheese, orange slices, soy chicken nuggets, black pepper, salt, and what the hey, maybe include some chocolate sauce.

Last edited:
Pancakes topped with tuna and mayonaise. :approve:

I actually invented a sandwich where I used to work. It consisted of the following.

5 oz of low fat hamburger meat
2 large spoons of chilli (like hotdog chilli)
as many different types of cheese as I could get my hands on, but most usually 2 slices of american cheese, and 2 slices of provolone.
A1 steak sauce
Any sautied (spelling?) vegetable you like, onions, mushrooms, green peppers etc

The 5 oz of meat was in hamburger patty form, so I just throw the meat on the grill, dice it up with the spatual, dump the chili on it, mix in the cheese, A1. In the meantime, I was grilling up the vegetables. Mix it all up when the burger is almost finished (takes about 2 minutes once it is ground up) add cheese to your liking, and plop it on the bread

At first I put it on two toasted pieces of bread, but I later started putting it on a sub roll. I found the sub roll to be most efficient, allowing for atleast 98% of the sandwich to reach your mouth.

If you can picture what such a mixture would like, you would understand why it was named "The Shiz"

I also tried putting ranch dressing on the bread, or using italian dressing while cooking it, and topping the bread with A1.

My brother used to eat ketchup sandwiches as a child.

If you want to be sadistic to just about everyone, just feed them food which has a 5mm coating of lard. :yuck:

A friend of mine in grade school brought the same sack lunch every day. It featured grape jelly and a slice of processed cheese between two pieces of white bread. I told him that the jelly/cheese axis was one that should be avoided, but he insisted it was perfectly palatable.

Aside to Evo: Might you be pregnant again?

Janitor said:
Aside to Evo: Might you be pregnant again?
No, then it would be pancakes with tuna and mayonaise topped with honey coated pickled frog legs...and a banana split. :biggrin:

Chicken Ripple ice cream. Liver n' Onions sorbet.

:cry: why won't Baskins and Robbins return my calls?

I saw on t.v. a couple of months ago that a haute restaurant in London (?) is serving ultra-novelle "sweets" - a savoury bacon and egg sorbet :uhh: . It was said to challenge our perception or pre-conception of food, I don't know what to think about that.

this is seriously good...mango + banana+ 1tbls spoon peaut butter+ chocolate ice cream blended together.Its a A milkshake that looks like alien crap but tastes devine.. I've got all my friends addicted to it. :biggrin:

" my milkshake bring all the boys to my yard.. " hahah.

Last edited:
Polly said:
I saw on t.v. a couple of months ago that a haute restaurant in London (?) is serving ultra-novelle "sweets" - a savoury bacon and egg sorbet :uhh: . It was said to challenge our perception or pre-conception of food, I don't know what to think about that.

Thanks, Polly! Hearing that makes me feel vindicated! :smile:

cheese cake, not that sweet orrible stuff but a proper
cake with loads of strong cheese chili flakes and paprika,
lovely spread with butter.

Colossal green olives and chocolate soy ice cream for breakfast ( I wish I were kidding).
Also, peanut butter and mashmallow sandwiches are amazing. PB on both slices of bread, and as many little marshmallows in the middle as will fit. Definitely not health food.

1. What is the purpose of "Create Delicious Food Inventions - Challenge Your Pallet!"?

The purpose of this challenge is to encourage individuals to think outside of the box and use their creativity to come up with unique and delicious food inventions.

2. Is the challenge open to everyone, or only to professional chefs?

The challenge is open to anyone who loves cooking and enjoys experimenting with different flavors and ingredients. It is not limited to professional chefs.

3. Are there any guidelines or restrictions for the food inventions?

There are no specific guidelines or restrictions for the food inventions, as the goal is to let your imagination run wild. However, we do encourage the use of fresh and high-quality ingredients.

4. How will the food inventions be judged?

The food inventions will be judged based on creativity, taste, presentation, and use of ingredients. Our panel of judges will also consider how well the invention fits into the theme of the challenge.

5. Are there any prizes for the winners of the challenge?

Yes, there will be prizes for the top three winners of the challenge. The prizes may include gift cards, cooking tools, or other food-related items.