"How Much Money Do I Need for Transport to Visit Chris and John?

• MHB
  • Thread starter solakis1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Logic
In summary, if the person goes to town, they will visit either Chris or John. However, they owe $3 to Chris and $5 to John, so if they visit them, they will have to pay their debts. The amount of money the person will have to spend depends on who they choose to visit, as they owe different amounts to each. There is no specific answer to how much money they will need without knowing who they are going to visit.
solakis1
If I go to town Iwill visit chris or john. But i own to chris 3 dollars and 5 to john.Hence if I visit them i have to pay my depts.
So if I go to town how much money do i have to spend

Whatever is your answer prove it

Mathematics news on Phys.org
8 + how much money is needed for transport

solakis said:
If I go to town Iwill visit chris or john. But i own to chris 3 dollars and 5 to john.Hence if I visit them i have to pay my depts.
So if I go to town how much money do i have to spend

Whatever is your answer prove it
There is no answer. You have to know who you are going to visit.

Unless you want to do some sort of probability "most likely" answer.

-Dan

Monoxdifly said:
8 + how much money is needed for transport
How can you prove that
``

Related to "How Much Money Do I Need for Transport to Visit Chris and John?

1. How much money do I need for transportation to visit Chris and John?

The amount of money you will need for transportation to visit Chris and John will depend on several factors, such as your mode of transportation, distance, and any additional expenses. It is recommended to budget for transportation costs, including gas, tolls, and public transportation fees, and also consider any unexpected expenses that may arise.

2. What is the cheapest mode of transportation to visit Chris and John?

The cheapest mode of transportation will vary depending on your starting location and distance to Chris and John's location. Generally, taking public transportation, such as a bus or train, will be more cost-effective than driving or flying. You can also consider carpooling or ridesharing options to save on transportation costs.

3. How much should I budget for gas if I am driving to visit Chris and John?

The amount you should budget for gas will depend on the distance you will be driving, your car's fuel efficiency, and current gas prices. You can use online tools or apps to estimate the cost of gas for your specific trip. It is also recommended to budget for unexpected expenses, such as tolls or car maintenance.

4. Are there any discounts or deals available for transportation to visit Chris and John?

It is always a good idea to look for discounts or deals when planning your transportation to visit Chris and John. You can check for discounted rates on public transportation, look for promo codes or deals on flights, and consider using rewards or points from credit cards or loyalty programs. It is also worth checking with Chris and John if they know of any local discounts or deals that may be available.

5. What other expenses should I consider when budgeting for transportation to visit Chris and John?

In addition to transportation costs, you should also consider other expenses such as accommodations, meals, and activities. These expenses will vary depending on your travel style, location, and length of stay. It is recommended to research and plan for these expenses in advance to avoid any surprises and stay within your budget.