Need help of math wizard and quantum-theorist

• Thread starter JesseBonin
  • Start date
In summary, a math wizard and quantum-theorist possess strong mathematical and analytical skills, as well as a deep understanding of quantum mechanics and theories. They can work together and use their complementary skills and knowledge to solve complex problems and analyze data. To find a reliable math wizard and quantum-theorist, one can utilize academic and professional networks, online research, and referrals. They can solve a wide range of problems, including complex equations, data analysis, and understanding particle behavior at the quantum level, and can apply their skills to various fields to advance scientific knowledge.
JesseBonin
I have some crazy ideas, that might be "crazy enough" would like to correspond directly with someone versed in quantum math and theory.

contact me at jesse_bonin@bellsouth.net

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't fit the category... but if you do, you will probably find Jesse well worth working with.

JesseBonin said:
I have some crazy ideas, that might be "crazy enough" would like to correspond directly with someone versed in quantum math and theory.

contact me at jesse_bonin@bellsouth.net

I made some comments under your posting "light stands still"

1. How can a math wizard and quantum-theorist help me?

A math wizard and quantum-theorist can help you by using their expertise in mathematical concepts and principles to solve complex problems and analyze data. They can also apply quantum theory to understand and explain phenomena at the atomic and subatomic levels.

2. What specific skills do math wizards and quantum-theorists possess?

Math wizards and quantum-theorists have strong mathematical and analytical skills, as well as a deep understanding of quantum mechanics and theories. They are also skilled in problem-solving, critical thinking, and data analysis.

3. Can a math wizard and quantum-theorist work together?

Yes, a math wizard and quantum-theorist can work together as they have complementary skills and knowledge. Their combined expertise can lead to more comprehensive and accurate solutions and explanations.

4. How can I find a reliable math wizard and quantum-theorist?

You can find a reliable math wizard and quantum-theorist through academic and professional networks, online research, and referrals from colleagues or experts in the field. It is important to thoroughly check their qualifications, experience, and references before collaborating with them.

5. What types of problems can be solved by a math wizard and quantum-theorist?

A math wizard and quantum-theorist can solve a wide range of problems, including complex mathematical equations, data analysis, and understanding the behavior of particles at the quantum level. They can also apply their skills to fields such as physics, chemistry, and engineering to solve real-world problems and advance scientific knowledge.