How do I convert a .pdf to a .ppt?

• Thread starter Fusiontron
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Convert
In summary, there are various options for converting PDF files to PowerPoint, including using online tools or paid software. Some online tools have a size limitation of 10MB, while others may not have any limitations. Paid software can also be used for converting large PDF files to PowerPoint at an affordable price.
Fusiontron
I've only been able to do it the other way around.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Thanks yo.

As all we know the PDF format is hindrance when it comes to importing into PowerPoint –the PDF format is set in stone unless you have Adobe’s expensive software to edit your own PDF files. I have heard about some PDF to PowerPoint Converter can work as Adobe, I just google your question, find it is. good luck !

You can covert your pdf files to ppt online. Its completely free. You can do this at the website free-pdftoppt. But however the file size must not exceed 10MB. It simple and easy to use.

mirikawilliam said:
You can covert your pdf files to ppt online. Its completely free. You can do this at the website free-pdftoppt. But however the file size must not exceed 10MB. It simple and easy to use.

I am a fan of the free online tools, however, the size limitations become a big problem sometimes.

Do you know of any services that dont' limit the size or is that a browser limitation?

Is it ok a paid software for you. It converts a .pdf to .ppt at an affordable price and size of the file is unlimited too.

Related to How do I convert a .pdf to a .ppt?

1. Can I convert a .pdf to a .ppt for free?

Yes, there are many free online tools and software programs available that allow you to convert a .pdf to a .ppt. Some popular options include Smallpdf, Adobe Acrobat, and Soda PDF.

2. How do I convert a .pdf to a .ppt using Adobe Acrobat?

To convert a .pdf to a .ppt using Adobe Acrobat, open the .pdf file in the program and click on the "Export PDF" tool. Then, select the "Microsoft PowerPoint" option and choose the desired format for the conversion. Finally, click "Export" to save the converted .ppt file.

3. Is the formatting of the .pdf file preserved after converting to .ppt?

The level of formatting preservation may vary depending on the conversion tool or software used. In general, the basic layout and design elements should remain intact, but there may be some minor changes or discrepancies.

4. Can I convert a scanned .pdf to a .ppt?

Yes, most conversion tools and software programs are capable of converting scanned .pdf files to .ppt. However, the accuracy and quality of the conversion may depend on the quality of the original scanned document.

5. Are there any limitations to converting a .pdf to a .ppt?

Some conversion tools or software programs may have file size limitations or may not support certain types of .pdf files (e.g. encrypted or password-protected). It is always recommended to check the capabilities of the conversion tool before attempting to convert a .pdf to a .ppt.