HIGH o/p dual power amplifier ( HELP )

In summary, a high output dual power amplifier is a device that amplifies electrical signals to produce a stronger output signal. It is designed to provide more power and greater efficiency in audio systems, allowing for better sound quality and volume. This type of amplifier can be used in a variety of applications, including home audio systems and professional sound setups.
amanmahadeshwar
HIGH o/p dual power amplifier (! HELP !)

i have attached the cct diagram i found about this IC BA5417
it is a power amplifier

as one can see pins 11 & 12 are input but how exactly does on give this input
i plan to give input from my discman so there will be one ground wire and the two audio channels , where exactly do these three wires need to go
also how can i introduce volume control to the cct.

lastly the datasheet of the IC is at :

http://www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/rohm/ba5417.pdf

i just can't figure out what current will be needed i plan to supply 12 V (from 8 AA battery) but how much current??

Just for background this amplifier will give output to a speaker the whole project is for making a portable speker for my discman

PLEASE HELP :confused::rolleyes:

Attachments

• cct.jpg
    cct.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 610
Engineering news on Phys.org
Bit of a find this, might get one myself.

The left and right channels go to pins 11 and 12 as you say. The third will connect to the grounds on 10 and 13.

Don't need to worry about current if you're staying within the voltages limits. Just connect straight to it. But also add a cap to the supply pins to protect it from switching transients.

In order to find the amount of current required you should use ohms law. Ohms law states that I (current) X Resistance (ohms) = Voltage. You know that you are going to be using 12 Volts. I assume that you are going to be using 4 ohm speakers. If you use two of them, that will be 8 ohms. Which equals 1.5 amps. There are other considerations also. If you were to be using purely resistive parts instead of speakers, which have an AC component and therefore an inductive reactance, 1.5 amps would be the case for the speakers only and not including the circuity. But the answer to your question of how much current is that unless you use large speakers, 8 AA batteries should be enough. As for your question of volume control, doesn't your discman have volume control?

Related to HIGH o/p dual power amplifier ( HELP )

What is a high output dual power amplifier?

A high output dual power amplifier is a type of electronic device that amplifies audio signals and delivers them to speakers. It is designed to provide a powerful and high-quality sound output.

How does a high output dual power amplifier work?

A high output dual power amplifier works by taking a low-power audio signal and increasing its voltage and current through a series of amplification stages. It uses a combination of electronic components such as transistors, capacitors, and resistors to boost the signal and deliver it to speakers.

What are the advantages of using a high output dual power amplifier?

One of the main advantages of a high output dual power amplifier is its ability to provide a strong and clear sound output. It can also drive multiple speakers and is suitable for larger audio systems. Additionally, it can handle a wide range of audio frequencies, making it versatile for different types of music or audio content.

What should I consider when choosing a high output dual power amplifier?

When choosing a high output dual power amplifier, it is important to consider factors such as power output, impedance, and frequency response. You should also consider the size and design of the amplifier, as well as any additional features it may have, such as built-in equalizers or multiple inputs.

How do I properly set up and use a high output dual power amplifier?

To set up and use a high output dual power amplifier, first, make sure to read the manufacturer's instructions carefully. Then, connect the amplifier to a power source and your audio source, such as a music player or mixer. Adjust the volume and other settings as needed, and make sure to follow safety precautions to prevent damage to the amplifier or speakers.