Higgs Bosson, manipulate gravity, 4 dimensional space.

In summary, the conversation discusses the role of the Higgs boson in giving particles mass and its potential use in manipulating gravity. However, it is clarified that gravity can only be manipulated by moving mass and energy, and there is no evidence to suggest that the Higgs boson can create 4 dimensional space or a real tesseract. The conversation is then closed as personal theories and ideas are not allowed in the forum.
Mixander
Higgs bosson as we know is responsible to giving particles mass, mass is responsible for the gravity. So I think higgs bosson can be used to manipulated gravity. If we can made the device that can manipulate gravity using higgs bosson, can we make 4 dimensional space? can we make the real tesseract? Because I think gravity Is responsible for the 4 dimensional space.

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Have you got a Higgs boson factory?
If so then we can find out if your proposition is true.

No. I'm just a university student that curious about it. :p
Anybody can help here?

Mixander said:
Higgs bosson as we know is responsible to giving particles mass, mass is responsible for the gravity. So I think higgs bosson can be used to manipulated gravity.

The only way to 'manipulate' gravity is by moving mass and energy around. Similarly, the only way we can manipulate electromagnetism is by moving electric charges around. So no, you cannot use the higgs boson to manipulate gravity in any sort of exotic way.

If we can made the device that can manipulate gravity using higgs bosson, can we make 4 dimensional space? can we make the real tesseract? Because I think gravity Is responsible for the 4 dimensional space.

No. There's no reason to think this. Since we don't discuss personal theories/ideas here at PF, thread locked.

Related to Higgs Bosson, manipulate gravity, 4 dimensional space.

What is the Higgs Boson?

The Higgs Boson is a subatomic particle that was first theorized in the 1960s by physicist Peter Higgs. It is responsible for giving other particles their mass and was discovered in 2012 at the Large Hadron Collider.

How does the Higgs Boson manipulate gravity?

The Higgs Boson does not directly manipulate gravity. Its role in the Standard Model of particle physics is to give particles mass, which in turn contributes to the curvature of spacetime and thus affects gravity.

Can we use the Higgs Boson to manipulate gravity?

At this time, there is no known way to directly manipulate gravity using the Higgs Boson. However, further research on this particle and its properties may lead to new advancements and understandings of gravity in the future.

What is 4-dimensional space?

4-dimensional space, also known as spacetime, is a mathematical concept that combines the three dimensions of space (length, width, and height) with the dimension of time. It is used in theories of relativity to describe the fabric of the universe.

How does the concept of 4-dimensional space relate to the Higgs Boson?

The Higgs Boson is an important component in the Standard Model of particle physics, which is a theory that explains the interactions between particles in the universe. This model is based on the concept of 4-dimensional space, as it includes the dimension of time and explains how particles interact and gain mass in this 4-dimensional spacetime.