Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hi

jakncoke

Jan 11, 2013
Nice forum, only thing that would make it better is if it had a place that shows only the latest posts like MHF.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Re: Hi ladies

Hello and welcome, neighbor!

I'm glad you found us here! I have enjoyed reading your helpful replies at MHF, and I know you will make a nice addition to our crew here!

You should see a link near the upper left of the page labeled "New Posts" that will allow you to see the most recently updated posts.

I think you will find that this sight is wonderful, we have active admins who take suggestions seriously, and act on them quickly, and many knowledgeable and courteous members. There are a ton of features here: widgets, a game arcarde, a chat room, so take your time and check these out.

Best Regards,

Mark.

edit: We have no pr0n-spam here. (Poolparty):rolleyes:

jakncoke

Jan 11, 2013

Judging by the userlist, there are alot of great people on this site already. I will enjoy watching and helping it grow.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012

Yes, we are a young site, and you are right, we have quite a list of who's who in the online math help community already present.

Our administration is hard at work trying to increase our profile in the online search engines, and I feel this will help make this site take off in the coming year. And once we get 'em here, they will stay because they will find this site has a good community feel and lots of capable folks ready and willing to help.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and we are fortunate to have a member like you joining our ranks!(Yes)

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012

Hi jakncoke,

Welcome aboard to our forum!

Imho, MHB is the best site on the web simply because it has the most dedicated, compassionate, smartest, and reliable staff of any on which I have participated . So, please feel welcome to take part in our site.

Best wishes,

anemone

CaptainBlack

Jan 26, 2012
Nice forum, only thing that would make it better is if it had a place that shows only the latest posts like MHF.
It does, on the side bar on the front page, also on the quick links at the top of the page.

Also you will notice this site has effective moderation.

CB

Fantini

"Read Euler, read Euler." - Laplace
MHB Math Helper
Feb 29, 2012
Glad you could join us, jakncoke. Rest assured your time here will be enjoyed. (Yes)

Fantini