Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hi!

mathgeek7365

Dec 15, 2014
Hi! My name is Mary and I am a mother with a 13 year old in seventh grade taking Algebra I. I go by screen name mathgeek7365 because I was on the school's math geek club in my high school (I loved math and had the highest math grade). The 7365 comes from my children's birthdates. My oldest (in seventh grade) has a birthday of July 3, and my youngest (in third grade) has a birthday of June 5. Put them together, 7365!

I signed up for this forum because I want to help my seventh grader with her math homework, but things have changed since I was in school. I just want to make sure I am telling her the correct thing.

Alright, that is my introduction, I am looking forward to being in this wonderful community!

ineedhelpnow

Jul 3, 2014
Hello! Welcome to MHB! I hope you have a nice time here. I hope we can help you help your daughters. :)

Last edited:

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome to MHB, Mary! [CS=Hey, Mary!]jumpy.gif[/CS]

I hope you find your time here both productive and enjoyable.

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
Hi Mary!(Smile) Welcome to MHB!

It sounds to me you are such a great mother for your children!:cool: And we are looking forward for your participation at our site too.

Peter

MHB Site Helper
Jun 22, 2012
Hi! My name is Mary and I am a mother with a 13 year old in seventh grade taking Algebra I. I go by screen name mathgeek7365 because I was on the school's math geek club in my high school (I loved math and had the highest math grade). The 7365 comes from my children's birthdates. My oldest (in seventh grade) has a birthday of July 3, and my youngest (in third grade) has a birthday of June 5. Put them together, 7365!

I signed up for this forum because I want to help my seventh grader with her math homework, but things have changed since I was in school. I just want to make sure I am telling her the correct thing.

Alright, that is my introduction, I am looking forward to being in this wonderful community!

Excellent that you have joined us mathgeek7365 ... I think you will find some very helpful people here ... that is certainly my experience ...

Best Regards,

Peter

mathgeek7365

Dec 15, 2014
Thanks for your warm and kind introductions!

sajid7

Jan 7, 2015
a warm welcome from sajid....thats me