Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hi, I'm Brent

BrentK

Nov 10, 2018
I am a born New Zealander living in Switzerland since around 20 Years.
I completed a NZCE in Electronics and Computer Technology, Before meeting my wife and moving to Switzerland where we run a very small Farm and Guesthouse for the disabled.
I have a small business completing Sales and Installation CAD plans for Robotic Milking Systems.
I have recently bought a new 3d CAD software and am currently developing user defined programmed objects for use in my future 3d plans.
Programming is a passion of mine. Currently I am stuck on some trigonometry issues that are out of my depth and am looking for some help.
I will be very grateful for anybody who can help me with these!

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello, and welcome to MHB, Brent! (Wave)

We look forward to your participation, and I'm sure someone will be able to assist you with your questions. ;)

Joppy

MHB Math Helper
Mar 17, 2016
Welcome welcome :).

Which CAD software if you don't mind me asking?

BrentK

Nov 10, 2018
Welcome welcome :).

Which CAD software if you don't mind me asking?
Hi Joppy,
I'm using ArchiCAD, so programming in GDL
Are you familiar with that?
Regards
Brent

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Welcome, Brent!

I love that you have real world applications to math problems. So often we learn and teach math in abstract contexts. It's great that you have projects you are working on that can benefit from trigonometry. You've found the right place. Hope to keep seeing you around. :)

Janssens

Sep 16, 2017
Hi Brent, welcome here! I hope and expect that you will find the help you are looking for.
Also, good luck with both of your enterprises.
Greetings from the geological opposite of Switzerland!

hey anyone wants to help me with discrete mathematics ? The questions are difficult
You could make a topic here where you explain what specific problems you are encountering.

Joppy

MHB Math Helper
Mar 17, 2016
Hi Joppy,
I'm using ArchiCAD, so programming in GDL
Are you familiar with that?
Regards
Brent
Unfortunately I am not :(. I have worked with SolidWorks a fair amount, though only for simple things.