Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hi, I'm ashes

ashesmi

Sep 20, 2013
I am new here and Like Math. Have a few questions to ask :)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Re: Hi Im ashes

Hello and welcome to MHB, Ashes! (Clapping)

You have come to the right place to ask questions! (Sun)

ashesmi

Sep 20, 2013

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012

Ah...YYZ...one of my favorites...but then I have quite a list of "favorites" from Rush!

Are you a fan?

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012

Hi ashes, (Wave)

Welcome to MHB! I'm glad you have found us and if you have any questions please do let us know. :)

ashesmi

Sep 20, 2013

Hi ashes, (Wave)

Welcome to MHB! I'm glad you have found us and if you have any questions please do let us know. :)
Thanks I do have a deep question I posted it on the Forum here http://mathhelpboards.com/other-topics-22/fractal-binary-new-math-6544.html

I have been working on this since Grade 2...I developed this (1 + Matrix) back in Grade 2...

Can you help me with this?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah...YYZ...one of my favorites...but then I have quite a list of "favorites" from Rush!

Are you a fan?
My Wife lives in Scarbrough, I Heard the "Professor" Neil Peart lives there...not sure if that is true :confused:

Love Rush, I get a Rush every time I listen to them ;)

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012

I meant if you have any questions about the site, how to use some feature, etc. Math questions are best answered in the forums designed for math, so I'm sure someone will address the thread you made soon. :)

DreamWeaver

Sep 16, 2013

Hiya Ashes! And a very warm welcome to the forum... (Hug)

I'm sure you'll like it here; it's a very friendly place (they're not paying me to say that - I just joined last week).

All the best!

Gethin