Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Heyo all

alane1994

Oct 16, 2012
Sorry that I haven't been on here in quite some time. I got caught up in work, then losing said work... Then I got busy with schooling. Now I am in a relationship that is quickly progressing into something incredible. I just wanted to hop on here and let you all know that I have missed you. I hope to be able to contribute to this great site again, and hopefully receive some help as well

Much love,
Austin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hey Austin, (Wave)

Thanks for checking in. :) That's great that you're in a relationship! I remember my college romances. :D We completely understand and hope that you have time to be around more, but if you can't for now we will keep waiting for you. :)

Jameson

alane1994

Oct 16, 2012
Thanks! I really appreciate the support that I have always gotten from everyone here at this site.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hey Austin,

I am glad to hear your relationship is going well! (Sun)

mathmaniac

Mar 4, 2013
goodluck with your relationship...(Inlove)

alane1994

Oct 16, 2012
Well... this is awkward.... yeah...
My relationship has suddenly come to a screeching halt. Yep. Live and learn. Move on.
I am hoping to start helping some now.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Well... this is awkward.... yeah...
My relationship has suddenly come to a screeching halt. Yep. Live and learn. Move on.
I am hoping to start helping some now.
Hey, sorry to hear this my friend! :(

But, you are right; we should take these experiences as opportunities to learn and grow, once time has given us enough distance to do so...

At any rate, welcome back! (Cool)

alane1994

Oct 16, 2012
Congrats on all of your new titles and such Mark! You have been busy in my absence evidently :p