Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hey mhb :)

SchwarzeNathan

Sep 21, 2012
The low down: I'm a second Year university student who completely got his *** kicked first year. Failed, am on probation, switched over from science to business for this year. And am taking Math 111 (Which may or may not be much). The math right now is a little challenging. So I may post here with questions from time to time. I was referred to here by a miscer.

Edit: If I can help anyone here I'd be more than happy to. I'm not the best at math tho

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
The low down: I'm a second Year university student who completely got his *** kicked first year. Failed, am on probation, switched over from science to business for this year. And am taking Math 111 (Which may or may not be much). The math right now is a little challenging. So I may post here with questions from time to time. I was referred to here by a miscer.

Edit: If I can help anyone here I'd be more than happy to. I'm not the best at math tho
Hi there.

That was me who told you about MHB. I think your problem is almost solved on the other site but in the future you'll get higher quality help here so stop on by!

Jameson

Amer

Mar 1, 2012
Welcomez , from my experience this forum is the best at math.