Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hey I'm new!

Love

Oct 13, 2013
I'm a first year math & stats undergrad. I love math and hope to teach it after my undergrad. I'm not sure whether or not to teach highschool math or university math yet though. If I happen to change my mind about teaching then I plan on becoming an actuary.

I love music. (Music)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome to MHB, Love! (Handshake)

I wish you well in tour pursuit of mathematics knowledge and a career in teaching. I am happy you chose to join MHB. :D

Fantini

"Read Euler, read Euler." - Laplace
MHB Math Helper
Feb 29, 2012
Welcome to MHB, Love! I'm sure you'll be received with much of your username. (Tongueout) You will also find you are not alone in your quest for teaching: one of our purposes is to improve the understanding of math in general, therefore we are focused on better teaching practices. :D Hope you find your time here fun and interesting!

Cheers. :eek:

Love

Oct 13, 2013
Thank you for the posts guys! I hope I learn some comprehensive ways to teach in my time here! I'm already enjoying many of the tools that MHB has - seems like a great community. I plan on staying here for a good long while, even after my undergrad! :D

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hi Love, :)

Nice to meet you and welcome to MHB! :) Hope you'll find all the answers to your math questions here. I love music too. What type of music do you like most? :)

Love

Oct 13, 2013
Hi Love, :)

Nice to meet you and welcome to MHB! :) Hope you'll find all the answers to your math questions here. I love music too. What type of music do you like most? :)
I love every genre of music! Lately, I've been listening to a lot of reggae, psychedelic rock, oldies, pop (MJ mainly), some jazz and R&B. Basically the easy listening genres haha. It relaxes me especially when I'm doing some proofs.

alane1994

Oct 16, 2012
Greetings! Welcome to MHB!

If you need math help, then you my friend have come to the right place! Everyone here (pretty much) loves math and enjoys helping others understand it. We are also a strong little community as well, close knit.

As far as the music thing goes, I love music myself and have played it for 11 years. Bass is my main instrument, classically trained along with all the bass varieties. I dabble in several other instruments that would be too time consuming to cover in this simple welcome... quickly devolving into something not so simple.

I am going to stop myself before I ramble much further! Welcome, and I hope you get the help you need! Best of luck with your ambitions of becoming a teacher, you should fit in much better than I here! (Tongueout)